DeVito Coming Out With Personal Liqueur

DeVito Coming Out With Personal Liqueur

There are 8 comments on the Newsday story from May 1, 2007, titled DeVito Coming Out With Personal Liqueur. In it, Newsday reports that:

Danny DeVito is taking an embarrassing moment on ABC's "The View" and turning it into his own brand of limoncello, a lemon-flavored liqueur.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Confused

West Hempstead, NY

#1 May 2, 2007
I have to be honest and say that I totally donít get this at all! Can anyone explain this to me?
gng

Bridgewater, NJ

#2 May 2, 2007
Does anyone remember the singer Peter Lemongello? I think he was from Garden City. I always think of his name when I hear that word!
Grandpa

Clifton, NJ

#3 May 2, 2007
Danny, call it "Drunken Little Goombah Limoncello".
Guinness Drinker

Bethpage, NY

#4 May 2, 2007
I have shot glasses bigger than Danny Devito
Lost in Branson

Springfield, MO

#5 Jun 7, 2007
gng wrote:
Does anyone remember the singer Peter Lemongello? I think he was from Garden City. I always think of his name when I hear that word!
Driving in downtown Branson, MO I happened top stumble across "The Morning Theater Show" starring Peter Lemongello. He was actually from North Babylon, NY.
carlos

Hollywood, FL

#6 Sep 11, 2007
the liquor is god-awful. stinks like lemon pledge. way too sugary.
jimlobo

AOL

#7 Sep 27, 2007
gng wrote:
Peter was from New York. Last I saw of him he was in Branson, MO. That was about 10 years ago.
Karen

New Orleans, LA

#8 Feb 2, 2008
Visit Peter Lemongello's website, plemongello.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny DeVito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Oct '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 8
Swinglifestyle (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mark 1
News Rob McElhenney Packs on 50 Lbs. for It's Always... (Jul '11) Dec '12 critics_bangmaid 5
News The worst holiday TV episodes (Dec '08) Dec '12 Sandra 3
News Extra characters and modern twists bring the Lo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 auflarung 1
News Video: Moderates thinning out in Washington D.C. (Mar '12) Mar '12 RayOne 3
Danny DeVito - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Thaddeus 1
More from around the web