The View & Danny DeVito
conalee Gaffney

#1 Dec 1, 2006
The last time I checked whe had Freedom of speech.
Except for the bad language he was stating his opinion on G.W.Bush. Jay Leno & David Letterman do much more than that almost every night. Besides Devito didn't say any more than 75%of the American people feel, they just aren't famous enough to be heard. Good for Danny !!!
Not the Barbara I know

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 2, 2006
"Baba Wawa has already said that she loves Danny and will have him back on the show again. It seems only Star Jones and Kathy Griffin know how to burn down the Walters bridge."- from ...
Do you really think Barbara would have him back on? I think she was just trying to make peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny DeVito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swinglifestyle (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mark 1
News Rob McElhenney Packs on 50 Lbs. for It's Always... (Jul '11) Dec '12 critics_bangmaid 5
News The worst holiday TV episodes (Dec '08) Dec '12 Sandra 3
News Extra characters and modern twists bring the Lo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 auflarung 1
News Video: Moderates thinning out in Washington D.C. (Mar '12) Mar '12 RayOne 3
Danny DeVito - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Thaddeus 1
News Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Mar '11 kris 5
More from around the web