Poll shows salespeople still have an image problem

Full story: Newsday

Who among us has never come in contact with at least one greedy, deceptive scoundrel of a salesperson like those played to perfection by Danny DeVito? Clearly a large percentage of 2,700 corporate buyers ...
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2007
mike lambert

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Most people cannot sell so hence the bad rap. It takes a great deal of self motivation. It is funny though we make more than the home office people and we have our own schedule. Perhaps it is all resentment . We don't make "it" or plan the marketing. We only sell it.'Sorry you are back ordered, but the plant got shut down by the FDA" "Oh that software update will be along soon,the home office promises next year" " I am sorry is that what the literature states?" It all has to be sold. We all do it every day, and still hold onto customers
because guess what? They are buying from me.
The Cancer Fairy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

mike lambert wrote:
Most people cannot sell so hence the bad rap. It takes a great deal of self motivation. It is funny though we make more than the home office people and we have our own schedule. Perhaps it is all resentment . We don't make "it" or plan the marketing. We only sell it.'Sorry you are back ordered, but the plant got shut down by the FDA" "Oh that software update will be along soon,the home office promises next year" " I am sorry is that what the literature states?" It all has to be sold. We all do it every day, and still hold onto customers
because guess what? They are buying from me.
Get cancer Mike!! Merry Christmas!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Danny DeVito Discussions

Search the Danny DeVito Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob McElhenney Packs on 50 Lbs. for It's Always... (Jul '11) Dec '12 critics_bangmaid 5
The worst holiday TV episodes (Dec '08) Dec '12 Sandra 3
Extra characters and modern twists bring the Lo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 auflarung 1
Video: Moderates thinning out in Washington D.C. (Mar '12) Mar '12 RayOne 3
Danny DeVito - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Thaddeus 1
Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Mar '11 kris 5
Low risk, low return: 'Wall Street' sequel (Sep '10) Sep '10 Dilbert 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••