Daniel is well good
The Big Dotty G

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#1 Nov 16, 2008
I love Daniel mate, I have seen him in concert before, it was well banging.

my gran kids allways play foster and allan in my car, and i say 'turn that load of turd off, but on some donald, decent music'

he is really hot, i love his new teath.

my best friends momo and Mary went to see him with me, mary got to excited and threw her nickers off at him, but me and momo composed ourselves.

love you forever dan,
see you in concert,

ms dotty G
The Big Dotty G

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#2 Nov 16, 2008
[img]http://www.starstore.com/ acatalog/d-odonnell-08-gf.jpg[ /img]
WOO
Sean

Salem, NH

#3 Nov 16, 2008
I've seen Daniel in Concert this past June and I also got to sing a duet with him and with Mary as well. Aparently he's done something like that with a fan once before.
Jason Wendell Konopka

Towanda, PA

#4 Jun 23, 2012
I love to listen to Daniel O'Donnell. He is a very great singer. I think that he sounds like John Denver when he sings. I also love John Denver's music. and Doo-Wop, Glenn Miller, And Many Others. I HATE ROCK, HIP HOP, HEAVY METAL, RAP, And HEADBANGING. One of the songs I like by Daniel is The Boys From Killybegs.

I own a CD Of Daniel O'Donnell. Moon Over Ireland.
It says on my CD this song was from 2011.
Daniel, keep up the great work. You are a great singer. Which by the way is hard to find in today's world. But you do a great job. Your voice sounds like John Denver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel o'donnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A snowflake fell from heaven (Sep '15) Sep '15 Daniel 1
looking for name of a song (Jun '09) Feb '15 colin 12
News they Say I'M Bigger Than Robbie in the Us- his ... (Oct '06) Dec '14 Amazing Dan 3
Daniel gay? My mother is friends with someone.. (Oct '09) Oct '14 sharleen 7
Knitted Daniel Dolls (Dec '13) May '14 julie 2
Daniel O'Donnell (Mar '14) Mar '14 Anna 1
News Daniel O'Donnell delights (Aug '07) Feb '14 Deirdre 3
More from around the web