J-Lo's 'Dancelife' debuts tonight on MTV

J-Lo's 'Dancelife' debuts tonight on MTV

There are 91 comments on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Jan 15, 2007, titled J-Lo's 'Dancelife' debuts tonight on MTV. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

PASADENA, Calif. -- Long before she was the zillion-dollar J-Lo, Jennifer Lopez was just another dancer, scrambling for money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
DeeAnn

Mcallen, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2007
just loved the show!! can't wait to see more

-Di

xOXo
Nico

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#2 Jan 20, 2007
The show is amazing. I am promoting the new series as much as I can. I'm trying to spread the word to family and friends and I think it's working. Everyone needs to make this show a hit, better than American Idol. Love ya Jenn, stay real and I'll always support you. Best of luck to all the dancers. I'll be watching every Monday night! Let's do this!
Lara

Chantilly, VA

#3 Jan 21, 2007
hey guys! i absolutely loved the show!!
and i got a question...does anybody know the name of the song thats playing when they got the first call for auditon it was like a guitar and then remixed with techno i think??
if anybody knows whats the name of the song please tell me! i loooved that music!!
kristy french

Lubbock, TX

#4 Jan 21, 2007
does anyone know the name of that song at the end when jerseys dancing.....something about taking chances??
mitsu

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 22, 2007
PLEASE,PLEASE!!!
somebody REC this SHOW????
I'm really really want watch it!
If you have this show's VIDEO TAPE or DVD,
please make copy for me or rent me.

If you give me it,I'll send U music GIFT CARD or something.
Let me know.....please.
thanks!

[email protected]
Nico

AOL

#6 Jan 22, 2007
Hey...I absolutely love this show. I record the show during the "Afternoon Sneak Peak", since I can't wait until 10:30 LOL. I love everything Jennifer Lopez does so I'll keep supporting her. It is also true that everyone needs to help promote this show, that means: emails, MYSPACE, text messaging, and just mentioning it in normal conversation with friends and family. Promote this show peoples, spread the word and it'll be a hit!
Nikki

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2007
I'm also curious about the opening song "guitar"vibe and the song Jersey is dancing too.

IF YOU GET THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

[email protected]
Nikki

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2007
Platinum Weird's 'Taking Chances'- song played for Jersey's dance!!! I'm so excited to find.

http://www.myspace.com/platinumweird
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#9 Jan 24, 2007
I love the show. Way to go Jennifer Lopez. Did yall see Selena? I cried a lot
Betty

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 25, 2007
The show is scripted and fake. This is not a reality show because none of it is real. The dancers are told what to say and what to do by the producers. There is barely any dancing and Jennifer Lopez will only appear on that show twice.
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#12 Jan 25, 2007
Betty and ccc if you would watch the show, they really are dancing.Don't have to be mean
Melody

Guam

#13 Jan 27, 2007
The song that ya'll are probably looking for is by Young Love- Find a new way to dance!

I just love that new show!!!!!!!
GERMANIMANIA

Lima, Peru

#14 Jan 28, 2007
So what? Who cares how she started, she is extremely intelligent and talented. She never needed to scramble money 'cause she was Jennifer LOpez ... what about some spoiled Hollywood stars? How did they start and everybody keeps silent 'cause you some people like sagrade cows. WHY SO MUCH ENVY FOR THIS WOMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE! SHE IS NOT A CRAWLER SHE IS HERSELF SHE GOT A STRONG DIGNITY SHE LIKES DRESSING UP LIKE ELIZABETH TAYLOR USED TO ...
DeeAnn wrote:
just loved the show!! can't wait to see more
-Di
xOXo
GERMANIMANIA

Lima, Peru

#15 Jan 28, 2007
So what? Who cares how she started, she is extremely intelligent and talented. She never needed to scramble money 'cause she was Jennifer LOpez ... what about some spoiled Hollywood stars? How did they start and everybody keeps silent 'cause you some people like sagrade cows. WHY SO MUCH ENVY FOR THIS WOMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE! SHE IS NOT A CRAWLER SHE IS HERSELF SHE GOT A STRONG DIGNITY SHE LIKES DRESSING UP LIKE ELIZABETH TAYLOR USED TO ...(sORRY DEE ANN MY COMMENT WAS A RESPONSE NOT TO WHAT YOU WROTE BUT TO WHAT WAS WRITTEN AT THE BEGINNING BEFORE COMMENTS MADE)
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#16 Jan 28, 2007
jlo's dancers are amazing,powerful yall don't have to make mean comments
Jessica

Arvin, CA

#17 Jan 28, 2007
Does anyone know the name of the song that come out when the girls are going into Forever 21?? It says something brand new?
Jessica

Arvin, CA

#18 Jan 28, 2007
Does anyone know the name of the song that comes out when the girls are going into Forever 21.. its says something.. brand new??
Lisa Marie

New York, NY

#19 Feb 1, 2007
Jessica wrote:
Does anyone know the name of the song that comes out when the girls are going into Forever 21.. its says something.. brand new??
Yea the song is called Brand New by Kanye West =)
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#20 Feb 1, 2007
Hi snow here
chris

Kansas City, KS

#22 Feb 3, 2007
Nikki wrote:
Platinum Weird's 'Taking Chances'- song played for Jersey's dance!!! I'm so excited to find.
http://www.myspace.com/platinumweird
OMG thanks so much for posting this. I was looking for this song!

THANKS AGAIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dancelife Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blake McGrath says he battled drugs, badboy per... (Oct '10) Oct '10 triple6vamp 2
when i grab the microphone its on like *boom* (Feb '07) May '09 aki 6
song help, episode 2 from dancelife (Jan '07) Jun '08 AnGeL oF dEaTh 6
download dancelife?? (Mar '07) Jun '08 AnGeL oF dEaTh 4
song from dancelife (Jan '07) Sep '07 Soldier Gurl 39
song from episode 5?? (Jul '07) Jul '07 natalia 1
nolan's dance solo music (Feb '07) May '07 ME 2 U 2
More from around the web