Un Convent ional humor

Un Convent ional humor

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Sep 30, 2008, titled Un Convent ional humor. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Forget the sternly pursed lips; there are no rulers here. This convent is blessed with the likes of Sister Mary Leo - the wannabe ballerina; Sister Mary Amnesia , named so because she lost her memory when a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

J Kullman

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2008
This is ONE PLAY I WANT TO SEE! As one, who attended Catholic schools, both grade and high school, all I can say, is that I WISH I HAD NUNS LIKE THIS! HUMOR IN THESE TIMES, IS DEFINITELY A BLESSED THING FOR ALL OF US, REGARDLESS OF OUR RELIGIOUS CONVICTIONS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Goggin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News God-zilla? No, it`s 'Nunsense` tonight Comedy u... (May '11) May '11 goodwatch 2
News 'Nunset Boulevard' long on laughs at Downtown C... (Apr '11) Apr '11 America Gentleman... 4
News Stage Thrust: Devil May Care (Mar '11) Mar '11 America Gentleman... 3
News 'Nunsense' hits Gretna (Feb '10) Feb '10 LOOKINGFORWARD 1
News Theater review: Chico Cabaret's 'Nunsense' coul... (Jan '10) Jan '10 LOL 2
News Theatre Guild stages 'Nuncrackers' this weekend (Nov '08) Nov '08 Ramgirl 1
News Theatre at the Mount presents latest in 'Nunsen... (Oct '08) Oct '08 froggy 5
More from around the web