Nas 'n Marley beat Rolling Stones in ...

Nas 'n Marley beat Rolling Stones in chart

There are 1 comment on the Jamaica Observer story from May 30, 2010, titled Nas 'n Marley beat Rolling Stones in chart. In it, Jamaica Observer reports that:

Distant Relatives, the joint album by rapper Nas and deejay Damian Marley has out charted the Rolling Stones to secure the top 5 position on the Billboard 200 album chart whilst also topping the Hip Hop and Reggae album charts for its debut week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jamaica Observer.

Ty Shelley

United States

#1 May 31, 2010
4 me as a huge fan of Nas (my #1 rapper of all time), its good 2 c any good news about 'em. I feel he's more critized than really get'n the credit he really deserves. Hands down the greatest MC of all time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damian Marley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Jamaica losing reggae? (Nov '09) Nov '16 Salim 28
News Nas, Damian Marley to kick off national tour in... (May '10) Sep '16 humble me 46
News Damian Marley Admits to Smoking Weed (Mar '06) Sep '16 shamanik 141
damian marley there for you acoustic cover (Jan '16) Sep '16 rootsy 2
News Damian Marley Speaks About Lil Wayne's Distant ... (Apr '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Mick Jagger's New Group Is 'SuperHeavy' (Jul '11) Mar '13 m magic 3
got a mag in uk today called (I'd ) (Mar '13) Mar '13 m magic 1
More from around the web