Rapper Da Brat Accused of Hitting Wai...

Rapper Da Brat Accused of Hitting Waitress with Bottle

There are 43 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Nov 1, 2007, titled Rapper Da Brat Accused of Hitting Waitress with Bottle. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

TUCKER, Ga. -- Rapper Da Brat was arrested early Thursday after a dispute at a nightclub northeast of Atlanta, where she is accused of hitting a waitress over the head with a bottle of rum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
red flame

Elgin, SC

#1 Nov 1, 2007
stupit rapper
Dr Pepper

Bay Minette, AL

#2 Nov 1, 2007
red flame wrote:
stupit rapper
You be hot babe. Wanna rassle?
unique

Manning, SC

#3 Nov 1, 2007
she was probably drunk.det waitress has 2 do wut she has 2 do.......make det brat take care the bill or look 4 her and tell her 2 PUT UP HER DUKES.
cjc

Mount Pleasant, SC

#4 Nov 1, 2007
WHO? Never heard of her. Never want to again.
Angie

West Columbia, SC

#5 Nov 1, 2007
aw, dayum! say it isnt so!! da Brat is too kind and gentle to have assaulted anybody. gotta be a misunderstanding!

if there is no youtube video of the incident, then it didnt happen.
Equal rights and lefts

Summerville, SC

#6 Nov 1, 2007
"Parish said the police report indicates Harris and a 24-year-old waitress at the club got into a squabble after the waitress bumped into the rapper. She says at some point the waitress walked away and moments later was hit in the face with the bottle of rum. She sustained a deep laceration to the cheek and some swelling on the forehead."

It was the stupid waitress' fault. By bumping into the idiot black rapper she violated a cultural rule of the violent blacks- bumping into equals
"disrespect" and the punishment is whatever the violent black can dish out at the time which happened to be a bottle of rum to the face (take one down and pass it around). Are blacks really this pissed off all the time that the only reaction is a violent one?
I guess when you live in a culture where there is little education and or upbringing you have no capacity to articulate (that means speak/communicate to you violent rappers)your feelings so you react the only way you have seen (like when one of your mama's live in daddy's beats her cause she is his b1tch) then it is to be expected. What a wonderful "kultcha".
GGG

West Columbia, SC

#7 Nov 2, 2007
All I know is Equal rights and lefts better watch his mutherfuckin mouth before i bump into him and whip his ass.... im black and i am very angry at the fact that your dumb ass would go so far as to say "she violated a cultural rule of the violent blacks- bumping into equals disrespect" and the punishment is whatever the violent black can dish out at the time which happened to be a bottle of rum to the face (take one down and pass it around". U think blacks are angry... If I c your racist honky white trailer trash in the streets... ima show u how angry we can get

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 2, 2007
And aaaaah, why do rappers get such a bad rap????
revisor

Columbia, SC

#9 Nov 2, 2007
Imagine that. A rapper who is also a thug.

What is that wonderful art coming to?
revisor

Columbia, SC

#11 Nov 2, 2007
Image that. A rapper who is also a thug.

What is that beautiful art coming to?
christie

Chapin, SC

#13 Nov 2, 2007
another glorified criminal..and people idolize these losers?
Angie

West Columbia, SC

#14 Nov 2, 2007
Equal rights and lefts wrote:
"...
It was the stupid waitress' fault. By bumping into the idiot black rapper she violated a cultural rule of the violent blacks- bumping into equals
"disrespect" and the punishment is whatever the violent black can dish out at the time which happened to be a bottle of rum to the face (take one down and pass it around). Are blacks really this pissed off all the time that the only reaction is a violent one?
I guess when you live in a culture where there is little education and or upbringing you have no capacity to articulate (that means speak/communicate to you violent rappers)your feelings so you react the only way you have seen (like when one of your mama's live in daddy's beats her cause she is his b1tch) then it is to be expected. What a wonderful "kultcha".
Now, usually I try to avoid the ignorant comments that attribute everything to race and fail to understand that ignornance, violence and any other adjective is universal...no one culture has the edge on another in terms of decency and citizenship.

After all, a quick example comes to mind: didnt Kid Rock just get into a stupid fight in a Waffle House..only a few days after fighting at an awards show? Please correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think he's a rapper, or black (and i understand he is a suburb kid from a 2 parent household)...so what do u attribute his anger, violence and ignorance to?

It is so easy to judge groups of people by how they look and accept stereotypes fed to you. It takes a distinguishing soul, seeking understanding to delve a little deeper and not punk out with race or gender bashing.

While I know that there are posters whose sole goal is to incite attention to themselves, and I guess that's ok for them. But for the rest of us sane folk,let's please elevate our minds and have an intelligent debate on the issues.

“I am my Biggest fan”

Since: Jun 07

Gadsden SC

#15 Nov 2, 2007
Equal rights and lefts wrote:
"Parish said the police report indicates Harris and a 24-year-old waitress at the club got into a squabble after the waitress bumped into the rapper. She says at some point the waitress walked away and moments later was hit in the face with the bottle of rum. She sustained a deep laceration to the cheek and some swelling on the forehead."
I don't want to jump to any conclusions here, but are you racist?
IGOR

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#16 Nov 2, 2007
That's awful
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#17 Nov 2, 2007
GGG wrote:
All I know is Equal rights and lefts better watch his mutherfuckin mouth before i bump into him and whip his ass.... im black and i am very angry at the fact that your dumb ass would go so far as to say "she violated a cultural rule of the violent blacks- bumping into equals disrespect" and the punishment is whatever the violent black can dish out at the time which happened to be a bottle of rum to the face (take one down and pass it around". U think blacks are angry... If I c your racist honky white trailer trash in the streets... ima show u how angry we can get
We're all real scared.
Dr Peppa

United States

#18 Nov 2, 2007
GGG wrote:
You tell em boy. And I do mean boy. I got a neighber over here with a pet ape in heat. Doin anything tommorrow nite? Bring red wine, it gets right to this monkey. Im thinkin a little nooky might calm you down some. Tell your sister good luck at the DSS office, and I hope dad makes parole this time around.
OhGoshhh

Muskegon, MI

#19 Nov 2, 2007
DA brat is a straight hood rat. Chick needs to learn how to dress and act like a lady instead of acting like a god dang dude ya heard me. She looks like a dude rapper from 1995 instead of a lady from the 2000's. Is she a dike!??!?!?
OhGoshhh

Muskegon, MI

#20 Nov 2, 2007
come to think of it.. her and lil kim need to get a reality check!! Their busted as all hell and need a serious make over. maybe they can make over their name as well.

LiL KiM- BiG KiM
DA BrAt- D.B= Dirt Bag
Dr Pepper

United States

#22 Nov 2, 2007
OhGoshhh wrote:
DA brat is a straight hood rat. Chick needs to learn how to dress and act like a lady instead of acting like a god dang dude ya heard me. She looks like a dude rapper from 1995 instead of a lady from the 2000's. Is she a dike!??!?!?
Lady, her? You got too much crank up your nose.

“Snowman, you got your ears on?”

Since: May 07

"Eastbound & Down"

#23 Nov 2, 2007
She's just upset that she's getting old and the only jobs she can get are shows on VH1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Da Brat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's up with rappers in Atlanta? (Nov '07) Aug '13 my opinion 12
Da Brat nude (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cassie 1
Da Brat nude (Mar '11) Mar '11 Dee 1
News Cuba Gooding Jr. to bring Dr. Benjamin S. Carso... (Feb '09) Feb '09 lfgwgg 1
News Rapper Da Brat sentenced for hitting hostess in... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Really BHL 17
News Da Brat sentenced to 3 years in prison for hitt... (Aug '08) Aug '08 The Dude 25
News STAR WATCH: Da Brat sentenced to 3 years for as... (Aug '08) Aug '08 anderson 1
More from around the web