Da Brat sentenced to 3 years in priso...

Da Brat sentenced to 3 years in prison for hitting hostess with...

There are 25 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 23, 2008, titled Da Brat sentenced to 3 years in prison for hitting hostess with.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The 34-year-old rapper, whose given name is Shawntae Harris, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault in DeKalb County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kobe

Miami, FL

#1 Aug 23, 2008
Monkey see monkey do
Fools

Hollywood, FL

#2 Aug 23, 2008
Kobe wrote:
**** see **** do
You would know!
seen it before

Miami, FL

#3 Aug 23, 2008
It's sad that people get so violent over something as simple as getting 'bumped'. My daughter had a recent experience on a school bus when the girl sad she was in "her" seat. Stop taking such mundane, innocent actions and turning them into acts of imagined disrespect and a reason to become violent.
justice

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2008
good. she deserves all the prison time she got.
The Truth Hurts

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Aug 23, 2008
She should of got a min. of 10 years for her criminal behavior. I am so sick of the hip hop no talent thugs behaving like animals. And we wonder why iner city youths are always in jails & commiting crimes, they are just acting like there favorite rappers.
Lawdog

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#6 Aug 23, 2008
Once a thug, always a thug !!
oh well

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Aug 23, 2008
At least she will be with her chid-ren. What a piece of human excrement to have the audacity to believe she can act like this. 3 years in prison is a fairly heavy rap. I feel very badly for the poor girl who got hit, she obviously is a pretty girl as she was/is a NFL cheerleader and most likely did some modeling. Hopefully the scar on her face won't hurt her. I hope she sues this piece of garbage and even if she doesn't have anything now, she can but a lien on her just in case she ever does get anything, maybe she can get her gold toffeses'

“Can't we all get along”

Since: Feb 08

Laurel

#8 Aug 23, 2008
Talk about a Public Relations stunt. Does beating an innocent get you street cred? I think women with scars are sexy.
loserrrr

Odessa, FL

#11 Aug 23, 2008
what a L0SER! Glad she got 3 years!
Shaqueelia

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Aug 23, 2008
Ugly people DO NOT scar up pretty people and get away with it.

What was you tinkin', biatch?
Pic of Victim

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Aug 23, 2008
LOL

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2008
Ahhh ...mon keys as usual.
WIZZARD

United States

#18 Aug 23, 2008
Now she is going to be BIG BETTY girlfriend behind Bars!!!
dang

Hollywood, FL

#19 Aug 23, 2008
That girl must have said something vicious to da brat. Maybe reminded her that she hasn't been relevant in the music biz for over a decade
dang

Hollywood, FL

#20 Aug 23, 2008
the girl probably didn't recognize her, and thats what pissed the brat off. there was no bump involved
Nope

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Aug 23, 2008
This is the correct pic of Shayla Stevens

http://www.blacknews.com/pr/shayla101.html
Yeah I said it

Pompano Beach, FL

#23 Aug 23, 2008
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not completely ugly, must have some of the slave owners gene's in her - ha ha
shut up and stop having kids for your daddy, country trash.
Tim in Wilton Manors

Delray Beach, FL

#24 Aug 23, 2008
Isn't 3 years a bit much for aggrivated assult?
Dirty Harry

Pompano Beach, FL

#25 Aug 23, 2008
Tim in Wilton Manors wrote:
Isn't 3 years a bit much for aggrivated assult?
Bye Bye to Da Brat......

I wonder how long it will be before she pulls out her RACE CARD....
Hillary

Boca Raton, FL

#26 Aug 23, 2008
Yeah I said it wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up and stop having kids for your daddy, country trash.
Having kids for my daddy?? Is that some sort of hip-hop jabber?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Da Brat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's up with rappers in Atlanta? (Nov '07) Aug '13 my opinion 12
Da Brat nude (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cassie 1
Da Brat nude (Mar '11) Mar '11 Dee 1
News Cuba Gooding Jr. to bring Dr. Benjamin S. Carso... (Feb '09) Feb '09 lfgwgg 1
News Rapper Da Brat sentenced for hitting hostess in... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Really BHL 17
News STAR WATCH: Da Brat sentenced to 3 years for as... (Aug '08) Aug '08 anderson 1
News Rapper Da Brat Accused of Hitting Waitress with... (Nov '07) Mar '08 Evang Davis 43
More from around the web