STAR WATCH: Da Brat sentenced to 3 ye...

STAR WATCH: Da Brat sentenced to 3 years for assault

There are 1 comment on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Aug 23, 2008, titled STAR WATCH: Da Brat sentenced to 3 years for assault. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Da Brat was sentenced Friday to three years in prison for hitting a hostess in the head with a rum bottle during an altercation at a suburban Atlanta nightclub last fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

anderson

Leicester, NC

#1 Aug 23, 2008
I recall seeing her on Surreal Life a few years ago, and was struck by her terribly negative behavior towards her fellow castmates. The first thing I wondered was how such a mean-spirited person ever became a successful singing artist. To finally be sentenced to time behind bars tells me she has committed other violent acts to warrant this type of punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Da Brat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's up with rappers in Atlanta? (Nov '07) Aug '13 my opinion 12
Da Brat nude (Jul '11) Jul '11 Cassie 1
Da Brat nude (Mar '11) Mar '11 Dee 1
News Cuba Gooding Jr. to bring Dr. Benjamin S. Carso... (Feb '09) Feb '09 lfgwgg 1
News Rapper Da Brat sentenced for hitting hostess in... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Really BHL 17
News Da Brat sentenced to 3 years in prison for hitt... (Aug '08) Aug '08 The Dude 25
News Rapper Da Brat Accused of Hitting Waitress with... (Nov '07) Mar '08 Evang Davis 43
More from around the web