Comic D.L. Hughley gets topical on CN...

Comic D.L. Hughley gets topical on CNN talk show

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Dec 17, 2008, titled Comic D.L. Hughley gets topical on CNN talk show. In it, Newsday reports that:

FUNNY MAN: D.L. Hughley, middle, has joined CNN, but other personalities draw laughs too, albeit unintentionally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 17, 2008
i don't know of anything substantial dl hughley has done except filth comedy mostly against white people and women so i guess it's predictable he would throw in nancy grace's name a woman who has done exceptional work for crime victims including black people mr dl hughley none of which people of your caliber would understand or care about. .the democratic folk in politics this year as i have observed enjoys eating it's own especially women just to push in with the help of the biased media a less than qualified half black man. how pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

D.L. Hughley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News D.L. Hughley returns to Buffalo - INTERVIEW (Jan '13) Jan '13 luvnut 2
Trickle down or Pee dribble? (Aug '12) Aug '12 jUSTANUTHABRUTHA 1
My hero, Muhammad Ali, was a copycat (Aug '12) Aug '12 Justanuthabrutha 1
News Everything You Want To Know About Jay Leno, His... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Shinoda 1
News 'D.L. Hughley Breaks the News': Roger Catlin | ... (Nov '08) Dec '08 Alex 2
News D.L. Hughley's CNN show off to promising start (Oct '08) Oct '08 Angela 1
News D.L. Hughley coming to Comedy Connection (May '08) May '08 imadreama22008 1
More from around the web