Trickle down or Pee dribble?

Trickle down or Pee dribble?

Posted in the D.L. Hughley Forum

jUSTANUTHABRUTHA

Cleveland, OH

#1 Aug 31, 2012
THE ERKLE PARTY
“Did we do thaaaat?”
I cannot believe that the people of America can possibly be duped into turning our government back over to the same individuals who don’t remember that they initiated deficit spending, began unemployment with the layoff of the air traffic controllers (and trickle down;) they don’t even remember they bastardized NAFTA, by allowing companies to send jobs away from America, while Americans received nothing in return (an effort to continue breaking the Union no doubt.) They probably don’t remember the Halliburton “no-bid” fiasco, three-hundred dollar toilet seats sold to the military by “private contractors,” not to mention the gold bullion debacle they created in the thirties. They also probably don’t remember that no one from the “party” called to tell them to invest in Halliburton before the contract was awarded either.
If you review Webster’s dictionary for definitions of Republican and Democrat, you will find the definitions vary in clarity.“Democrat” means succinctly for the people; “Republican” means,“of or pertaining to, or favoring a republic (you think this is funny…just wait;) The definition of republic is as follows:“A political order whose head of state is not a monarch, but usually a president.” No mention of “the people” in the initial definition. This may explain why rich republicans get richer when republicans are in charge, while the poor get more debt service and/or lose employment. This not to say that Democrats are really any different, however, it seems that democrats would at least like to see “the people” wit a chicken to eat, a pot to cook it in, and a place to lay theirs heads…this allows everyone to enjoy their gains. The last republican President with this ideology was in all probability one of our greatest …Richard Nixon…you see what his partners did to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

D.L. Hughley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News D.L. Hughley shocks Megyn Kelly: 'The only plac... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Step Aside Has Been 1
News D.L. Hughley returns to Buffalo - INTERVIEW (Jan '13) Jan '13 luvnut 2
My hero, Muhammad Ali, was a copycat (Aug '12) Aug '12 Justanuthabrutha 1
News Everything You Want To Know About Jay Leno, His... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Shinoda 1
News Comic D.L. Hughley gets topical on CNN talk show (Dec '08) Dec '08 greyflannel 1
News 'D.L. Hughley Breaks the News': Roger Catlin | ... (Nov '08) Dec '08 Alex 2
News D.L. Hughley's CNN show off to promising start (Oct '08) Oct '08 Angela 1
More from around the web