DJ Muggs and Ill Bill Enlist Raekwon, B-Real, Sean P. For 'Kill Devils Ha

Jun 17, 2010 Read more: AllHipHop.com

Cypress Hilla s DJ Muggs has assumed an all-star cast of Hip-Hop M.C.a s for his collaboration with Ill Bill titled Kill Devil Hills.

Read more
Major Skidmark

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#1 Jun 17, 2010
who put this on here? Everything is going down the tubes now boy I tell ya! I dont know how to post it on the net but I am trying to reach out to my peeps in need. I have a rap group and not only do they like rapping people around fire plugs and stop signs My group is called Crack Repellent. We are all around .45 years of age and have weigh alittle over 200grn and i promise you as a group we always group well! And I (we) are always ready to fire someone or have someone come hollywood style at us. I {we) will stay .45 in our hearts and or minds forever i promise.
You Oughtta Know

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Jun 18, 2010
That's just what we need here...
Anton Lee

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#3 Mar 29, 2011
Ill Bill Married a girl from KDH He is a reall cool guy.. If anything he's giving thise town free advertisement not to mention the money he spends at the retail restaraunts. Possible studio..What we need are good live music shows weather Hip Hop Rock Country etc.. to get this place fun after the sun goes down u early birds /music haters!!!!
gigyi

Wilson, NC

#5 Mar 30, 2011
hell no!
jac

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2011
Word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cypress Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sebastian Bach Boozing It Up In Hollywood (Dec '10) Sep '13 The Red iis 7
News Ten Songs That Could Be Used in Marijuana Comme... (May '13) May '13 REC 1
Anyone have extra cypress hill tickets for Corp... (Apr '12) Apr '12 great2beking 1
News 2. Cypress Hill SmokeOut Brings Together Korn, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 George Ferrier 1
Cypress Hill - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Elyse 1
cypress hill (Oct '06) Jul '11 Sioux Warrior 4
insane in the brain remix? (May '11) Jun '11 itay 2
More from around the web