Boy George Arrested on False Imprison...

Boy George Arrested on False Imprisonment Charges

There are 4 comments on the KKMY-FM Beaumont story from Apr 30, 2007, titled Boy George Arrested on False Imprisonment Charges. In it, KKMY-FM Beaumont reports that:

“It's ironic that his biggest hit was 'Do You Really Want To Hurt Me' - because I'm sure he did want to hurt me. "I was convinced I was going to die.”

Click here to watch Culture Club's video "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me" 80's pop star Boy George has been arrested on suspicion of assault and false imprisonment charges. via KKMY-FM Beaumont

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KKMY-FM Beaumont.

#1 Apr 30, 2007
"Do you really want to hurt me?"

Yes, I do. You detestable camp druggy.

#3 May 1, 2007
they should have jailed this poof in the USA, and put him in with Bubba and Billy-Joe.

#4 May 1, 2007
Hilarious is what it was when we read Kevin O Dowd is now official spokesperson for BG. This innefectual insignificant little man said in the Mirror that the 'model' had modelled for the B-Rude line before,so could the other un-named man in the alleged assault have been Mike Nichols,BG's co designer? When asked, Kevin had a sudden loss of memory.He wanted to be paid for his story, but the journalist declined.'Then you'll not get the good stuff', it is alleged he said. Nice.BG really knows how to surround himself with quality.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 May 13, 2012
He sang like a canary !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culture Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "American Idol" Recap: Boy George Tells Contest... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Love ya Jen 2
News Culture Club To Reform Without Boy George (Jun '06) May '14 Velvet MJK 12
News Boy George loses weight (Feb '13) Mar '13 Kaka 5
guitar chords to....i just want to be loved (Jun '12) Jun '12 alistair young 1
News Kate Moss spends 20,000 for a singsong with Boy... (Nov '11) Nov '11 MeanandNasty 12
Time (clock of the heart) video (May '11) May '11 Frankmo 1
News Stolen Cypriot icon returned by Boy George (Feb '11) Feb '11 CecilRhodes 11
More from around the web