'I don't feel like retiring,' John Fo...

'I don't feel like retiring,' John Fogerty says

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from May 27, 2013, titled 'I don't feel like retiring,' John Fogerty says. In it, USA Today reports that:

Producing and recording 'Wrote a Song for Everyone' was the most joyful experience of John Fogerty's career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Maxine Troutman

Bossier City, LA

#1 Jun 7, 2013
I can see the happiness in your face and hear the joy in your voice after producing this new John Fogerty album, "Wrote a Song for Everyone." And I am just absolutely thrilled for you and so very happy that you're not gonna retire, but just keep on doing what you love and what you do better than anyone else on the planet. I knew from the beginning it would be a huge success. You don't let any record out until it is the best that it can possibly be. I love your perfectionist personality, and it has surely paid off and always has, even though it got on your buddies's nerves when you were with Creedence Clearwater. But your talent and perfectionism was why y'all were so very good. Now, it's still working for you! NEVER retire, John! Just keep on and on and on! We dearly love you and your music!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creedence Clearwater Revival Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Hall Anniversary: Creedence Clearwater Rev... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News 48 Hours: The best of things to do in Metro Det... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Free Kwame 1
News Second John Fogerty show added for St. John's (Jun '14) Jun '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News John Fogerty to Celebrate CCR's 1969 Releases D... (May '14) May '14 other cross canada 1
News John Fogerty to Be Guest Speaker at Son's Gradu... (May '14) May '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News Sold Stuff: Former Creedence Clearwater Revival... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News Front men for two big classic rock bands to pla... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Maxine Troutman 1
More from around the web