Country trio takes 5 statues

Country trio takes 5 statues

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Country trio takes 5 statues. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Top-selling trio Lady Antebellum were the dominant winners at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, grabbing five trophies, including song and single record of the year for crossover hit "Need You Now." Miranda Lambert 's "Revolution" won album of the year and her "White Liar" won in the video category in awards given out Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Mona Lott

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Apr 19, 2010
Excuse my ignorance of Country Music, but why is this in the Gay/Lesbian Topix?
Now You Know

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Apr 19, 2010
Mona Lott wrote:
Excuse my ignorance of Country Music, but why is this in the Gay/Lesbian Topix?
The Roboblogger's gaydar has monday morning hangover.

The second news article on the linked page bears news from the 21st Annual GLADD Media Awards
http://www.glaad.org/mediaawards/21/la/photos
Now You Know

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Apr 19, 2010
Fulton Mississippi's most famous citizen; Constance McMillan, was a presenter at the GLAAD Media Awards
http://www.glaadbackup.com/2010/mediaawards/l...
Stan Franton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#4 Apr 20, 2010
Who's Constance McMillan ? What's the GLAAD Media Wards ? What's Mississippi ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creedence Clearwater Revival Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Hall Anniversary: Creedence Clearwater Rev... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News 48 Hours: The best of things to do in Metro Det... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Free Kwame 1
News Second John Fogerty show added for St. John's (Jun '14) Jun '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News John Fogerty to Celebrate CCR's 1969 Releases D... (May '14) May '14 other cross canada 1
News John Fogerty to Be Guest Speaker at Son's Gradu... (May '14) May '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News Sold Stuff: Former Creedence Clearwater Revival... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News Front men for two big classic rock bands to pla... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Maxine Troutman 1
More from around the web