An Interview with John Fogerty

An Interview with John Fogerty

There are 6 comments on the City Pages story from Feb 23, 2006, titled An Interview with John Fogerty. In it, City Pages reports that:

John Fogerty is an AC/DC fan. That's one of the revelations in this interview I conducted with the former leader of Creedence Clearwater Revival late last fall when he was out promoting his first-ever ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

John K Paulus

AOL

#1 Feb 27, 2006
This may be the article that appeared in the Arizona Daily Staron Oct.31,2005
Metal maniac

New Westminster, Canada

#2 Mar 7, 2007
Dude! AC/DC! Not CCR! But ccr are good!
youvebeenthunder struck

Montréal, Canada

#3 Mar 7, 2007
CCR are good but this is off topic
youvebeenthunder struck

Montréal, Canada

#4 Mar 7, 2007
oh wait, it says he's an ac/dc fan
acdcfreak

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Mar 7, 2007
sweet, hes an AC/DC fan. thats cool. CCR is cool too.
metal mainiac

Kamloops, Canada

#6 Mar 30, 2007
acdcfreak wrote:
sweet, hes an AC/DC fan. thats cool. CCR is cool too.
Ya they are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creedence Clearwater Revival Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Hall Anniversary: Creedence Clearwater Rev... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News 48 Hours: The best of things to do in Metro Det... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Free Kwame 1
News Second John Fogerty show added for St. John's (Jun '14) Jun '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News John Fogerty to Celebrate CCR's 1969 Releases D... (May '14) May '14 other cross canada 1
News John Fogerty to Be Guest Speaker at Son's Gradu... (May '14) May '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News Sold Stuff: Former Creedence Clearwater Revival... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News Front men for two big classic rock bands to pla... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Maxine Troutman 1
More from around the web