Album reviews: Eminem and John Fogerty

Album reviews: Eminem and John Fogerty

There are 2 comments on the Kinston Free Press story from Jul 7, 2010, titled Album reviews: Eminem and John Fogerty. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

Whether he's angry at his mom, angry at the people who realize he's a well managed fraud, or dealing with his addiction to drugs or Skittles or whatever it is this week, Eminem is an angry man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

anssi 28 v espoo

Espoo, Finland

#1 Jul 8, 2010
and i bet you have been bullied at school, and big boys stole your lunch-money!(sory my bad english!)

eminem rules!
Jon Dawson

Saratoga, NC

#2 Jul 8, 2010
Every note I've recieved today from an angry Eminem fan has been written in partial English. Hmmmmmmmm............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creedence Clearwater Revival Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Hall Anniversary: Creedence Clearwater Rev... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News 48 Hours: The best of things to do in Metro Det... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Free Kwame 1
News Second John Fogerty show added for St. John's (Jun '14) Jun '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News John Fogerty to Celebrate CCR's 1969 Releases D... (May '14) May '14 other cross canada 1
News John Fogerty to Be Guest Speaker at Son's Gradu... (May '14) May '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News Sold Stuff: Former Creedence Clearwater Revival... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Maxine Troutman 1
News Front men for two big classic rock bands to pla... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Maxine Troutman 1
More from around the web