Lipscomb man struck and killed by tra...

Lipscomb man struck and killed by train in Bessemer

There are 5 comments on the The Mobile Register Online story from Feb 28, 2011, titled Lipscomb man struck and killed by train in Bessemer. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

A Lipscomb man was struck and killed by a train early Sunday morning in Bessemer, according to the Jefferson County Coroner's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

DEMARKUS HACKWORTH

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 1, 2011
I miSs my fAther he waS MY Only dad he toOk good cARE OF His 6 children DEMARKUS TEDARIUS LEDAVIUS GOOD ASHLEY AND BRANDON HACKWORTH THANKYOU AND TAKE GOOD C4RE OF MY FATHER GOD...... And anOTHER THing he was sTilL MARrieD 2 Deborah ANN HaCkworth
ASHLEY ROBERson

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 1, 2011
HIS name waS David E HaCkworth my fATHER Ima misS u dad..
Dee Dee Byrd

Trussville, AL

#3 Mar 4, 2011
To DeMarkus, Ashley and the rest of the family, my heart goes out to you. I grew up with David and Rita Faye. He has always been a great guy and I am sure he was a great dad. I pray that your mom and family find peace as he rests. Take care of each other and keep your dad's memories alive. I'm very very sad and sorry for your loss...Be Blessed
Tangy if you read this, please call me...
Chandra Gant

Trussville, AL

#4 Mar 9, 2011
I miss my uncle.. I wish that he was still here. Yes, he was a great guy; loving and devoted father. He loved his family. It wasn't anything that he wouldn't do for us. We will keep his memories alive... Uncle David rest in peace... I love you
S Hackworth

Birmingham, AL

#5 Mar 27, 2011
Miss my uncle David.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coroner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remains identified as missing Vicksburg woman (Mar '13) Jan '16 ihTEMURDERS 5
News Coroner: Omega Protein victim died from head tr... (Jul '14) Jul '14 roy 1
News Man Electrocuted Trimming Tree (Apr '13) Apr '13 AunieEm2 3
News Worker Dies after Accident at Hagel Metal Fabri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Anonymous 1
News Suspect in Shelton double homicide arrested (Jun '12) Jun '12 Kim 1
News Copper cable thief electrocuted (Nov '11) Nov '11 lizzie 1
News Coroner Releases ID Of Woman Whose Body Was Fou... (May '11) May '11 yep 2
More from around the web