Obama's Most Vocal Black Critics Dial...

Obama's Most Vocal Black Critics Dial Back Attacks As Election Year Begins

There are 126 comments on the National Public Radio story from Jan 13, 2012, titled Obama's Most Vocal Black Critics Dial Back Attacks As Election Year Begins. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Princeton professor Cornel West and talk show host Tavis Smiley on their 18-city poverty tour on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Frank

Detroit, MI

#135 Jan 17, 2012
Concerned in Bremen wrote:
Haha, looks like the whites run this forum just like everything else good in the world.
Then blacks must have some GOOD PENIS because good looking white chicks SHO love to "run" to that BLACK D*CK!

:^)
Concerned in Bremen

Columbia, SC

#137 Jan 17, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Then blacks must have some GOOD PENIS because good looking white chicks SHO love to "run" to that BLACK D*CK!

:^)
You don't think our ugly white dudes bang your Nasty ass black women either? That's how it works. Our fat white girls hook up with blacks, the best of your black women get the lower white caliber males. It's your race gettin screwed as usual. Granted there are some pretty white girls get with blacks, but you must admit the majority are very skanky fat girls. At least, in my life that's what you usually see. The good looking white with black is a rarity in the south. As I've always said, take the fat ones man. I don't have a fat crusty fetish. All the while your smartest black women will do anything for an ugly white man. Sucks to be black frank.

As chris rock said, I'm rich and still none of you white people in the audience would trade places with me.

Nuff said.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#138 Jan 17, 2012
<quoted text>
You don't think our ugly white dudes bang your Nasty ass black women either? That's how it works. Our fat white girls hook up with blacks, the best of your black women get the lower white caliber males. It's your race gettin screwed as usual. Granted there are some pretty white girls get with blacks, but you must admit the majority are very skanky fat girls. At least, in my life that's what you usually see. The good looking white with black is a rarity in the south. As I've always said, take the fat ones man. I don't have a fat crusty fetish. All the while your smartest black women will do anything for an ugly white man. Sucks to be black frank.
As chris rock said, I'm rich and still none of you white people in the audience would trade places with me.
Nuff said.
And this little tibit enriches your life how?

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#139 Jan 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Nuff said.
You're full of sh*t...here's a better definition if needed....for what some African American men see if the women you describe...this is the real truth....read 'em and weap 'em....I don't fall for backdoor psychology.....hahahaha....tur n your speakers up!

&fe ature=related

There ya go!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#140 Jan 17, 2012
Our fat white girls hook up with blacks,...
Whatever gets you through the night.

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

oh Rea11y _ _

Since: Dec 11

Longwood, FL

#141 Jan 17, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Then blacks must have some GOOD PENIS
Who would know better than you, Frank?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornel West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Sharpton, Cornel West to headline rally and ... (May '16) May '16 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Cornel West: Obama just a another neoliberal op... (Aug '14) Mar '16 Povertys traitors 12
News Bernie Sanders in Iowa this weekend (Jan '16) Jan '16 Jeremy 2
News Cornel West Calls Sharpton "House Negro of the ... (Sep '13) Jan '15 rofl 14
News Cornel West's Disappointing DeclineBy David Mas... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News Black Prophetic Fire: Cornel West on the Revolu... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Harrisson 8
News Activist, author Cornel West to speak at UTEP B... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Kidding 2
More from around the web