Many African-Americans Show Supporta

Aug 28, 2011 Full story: Essence Magazine 9

Although polls reflect a decline in support for President Obama since he won the 2008 elections, many African-Americans say they still stand by their president, the Huffington Post reports.

Full Story

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#3 Aug 29, 2011
many black americans will stand by this man even if they end up in concentration camps.

just so desparate to have someone in "power" that looks like them.

obama is owned by the same elite people that owned bush. if you didn't like bush, how the hell you like obama?
Really

Parma, Italy

#4 Aug 29, 2011
Blacks need to stop with this, as you can see Obama has barely mentioned blacks his focus is mainly on hispanics and catoring to the needs of ilegals. Blacks are the last of his agenda
Really

Parma, Italy

#5 Aug 29, 2011
And by the way, to all ignorant blacks just watching a race, he is not African American, he is Afro white american, his genes descend directly from africa his father is african, but he was raised by a white mother, he's not a slave descendent and he has nothing to do with african american black history. He has a black wife and black kids, because he was born to a liberal mother that may have a little to do with this, he did not marry her for race he married her because he loves her and she's educated, she's not just any black woman.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#6 Aug 30, 2011
I support Barack. He is doing a wonderful job!

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Aug 30, 2011
Really wrote:
And by the way, to all ignorant blacks just watching a race, he is not African American, he is Afro white american, his genes descend directly from africa his father is african, but he was raised by a white mother, he's not a slave descendent and he has nothing to do with african american black history. He has a black wife and black kids, because he was born to a liberal mother that may have a little to do with this, he did not marry her for race he married her because he loves her and she's educated, she's not just any black woman.
he has nothing to do with AA history? Are I retarded? He's an American of African descent, which makes him African American. Only an idiot would dispute that
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#9 Aug 30, 2011
Obama is wonderful and doing a great job playing white ball.
Ray

Calgary, Canada

#10 Aug 30, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Obama is wonderful and doing a great job playing white ball.
Your mother did a great job playing white balls last night. She did it all for free, next time i'm going to insist she takes 5 bucks.

“I'm just a Routined”

Since: Mar 09

Plattsburgh, NY

#11 Aug 30, 2011
dragonpat wrote:
many black americans will stand by this man even if they end up in concentration camps.
just so desparate to have someone in "power" that looks like them.
obama is owned by the same elite people that owned bush. if you didn't like bush, how the hell you like obama?
C/S
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#12 Aug 31, 2011
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother did a great job playing white balls last night. She did it all for free, next time i'm going to insist she takes 5 bucks.
What a nasty white hater you are and it shows. Typical though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornel West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cornel West Calls Sharpton "House Negro of the ... (Sep '13) Jan '15 rofl 14
Cornel West's Disappointing DeclineBy David Mas... Oct '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Black Prophetic Fire: Cornel West on the Revolu... Oct '14 Harrisson 8
Cornel West: Obama just a another neoliberal op... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Rock 1
Activist, author Cornel West to speak at UTEP B... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Kidding 2
The Obama 'Betrayal' (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bob J 1440 1
Cornel West arrested at Supreme Court protest (Oct '11) Oct '11 Savant 74
More from around the web