remember~ new fanfic
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Mercury

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 2, 2009
Hiii.. I'm new my name is Mercury. I was kinda nervous about comming on here so I hope that makin a fanfic will open up some new frendships for me. Hope you enjoy it

Chapter 1
Jamie forcefully pushed himself inside of me. I screamed to the top of my lings, clutching onto the sheet. Jamie took one last push inside of me and emptied himself into me. Overfilling me with his juices. He threw me onto the headboard, I laid there completely exhausted. I rested my head on a pillow and sighed in relief for all the pain was finally over.“Its so more enjoyable when you look pathetic and broken”, He said with a smile. He kissed me on the cheek and left. I turned my head and looked at the clock. 9:00am. I sighed and began to close my eyes. Moments later Jamie burst into the room and rushed to the bathroom.“Bitch why didn’t you tell me it was 9:00 an”, He yelled. I looked at him like how the fuck was I suppose to know. He put on his clothes and dashed down stairs to the garage. As quick as he left he returned.“Babe, I’ll be back in 3 hours for round 6 okay” He smiled. I rolled my eyes and laid my head back onto the pillow. I heard the garage door go up and then down again. I glanced over at the clock once more. 9:15.“Hallelujah”, I said softly. I covered my body with the sheets and walked into the bathroom. I started to run some hot bath water hoping it could cure my sore body. I hopped in the tub and let the water go to work.“Feels Good”, I sighed. Then my phone suddenly rung. It was Corbin.
Corbin: Hello
Me: Hello Corbin
Corbin: Mercury, did Jamie leave yet
Me: Thankfully
Corbin: Mercury what’s wrong?
Me: Things just aren’t as they used to be. Jamie now is so hard, he always forces me to have sex with him, he calling me a bitch, he’s just not the same. He’s an evil bastard.
Corbin: Why didn’t you tell me this earlier?
Me: Corbin you and Jamie are half brothers and I-
Corbin: I know what the fuck your about to say so save it. He stole you from me and hell yea I hate his fucking gut, but I’m not gonna kill em because of you. But when he’s hurting that’s where I draw them line. I’m kickin his bitch ass
Me: Corbin shut up
Corbin: So I’m just suppose-
Me: Yes. Shut up, back off, and but out. I don’t even know why I opened up to you. You just never learn to give it up. Were not together anymore and we never will be
Corbin: Mer-
Me: Bye
I started to cry. I just can’t believe I told Corbin that. If only he knew the truth….

I cleaned myself up and started to get dresses. I walked into our master closet and picked out a black-cropped jacket, a pair gray straight leg jeans, and black luis vittion pumps. I started on my makeup and then brushed my long jet-black hair. I sighed and walked down stair. I saw that Jamie had left his lunch. I sighed and thought about whether I should take it to hi or not. If I didn’t he’d yell at me and wonder why I didn’t bring it to him and then he’d use his form of punishment and tonight I had a feeling I wouldn’t be in the mood. But if I’d went he’d wanna fuck with me in his office. I sighed and grabbed his lunch. I walked outside and got into my graffiti lamborghini gallardo. I rode down to his late fathers corporation and got into the elevator. Just before it closed Corbin slid through the doors. I sighed and turned to my side.“Mercury”, Corbin said softly.“Corbin I don’t want to talk”, I said softly.“Fine”, He said. Corbin stopped the elevator while it was 50 stories off the ground.
Mercury

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2009
Chapter 2
“This inst funny”, I said.“Then talk to me”, He yelled.“Leave it alone”, I yelled.“Not until you tell me,” He said. I hit the button and he elevator started again. Corbin stopped it and I started it. We went back and forth for about 5 minutes until the elevator hit a screeching stop. I held on to the sidebars as if my life depended on it.“You broke it”, I yelled. He shrugged.“Now were all alone and there’s nothing for us to do besides talk”, He said.“Oh my gawd you wanted this to happen didn’t you?”, I yelled. He shrugged. I slapped him.“I’m afraid of heights Corbin” I yelled.“I know and the only thing to get your mind off the fact that we are 50 stories of the ground HANGING by a NEEDLE and could DROP at any moment is to talk to me”, He said. I gulped and tried not to look down. I hit the emergency buzzer.“How long until this damn thing is fixed” I yelled.“Miss about 5 hours,” The repairman said.“I’m Mr. Reivers fiancé and I swear if this thing inst fixed in one hour I’ll personally see to it that you’re fired and out ass is out on the street got it?”, I yelled.“Yes ma’am” He said.“Good” I said sternly. Corbin laid back on the side bar.“Now that wasn’t very nice”, He said. I growled at him. He smiled and chuckled.“Talking will make the hours go by quicker”, Corbin said.“I don’t wanna talk about Jamie,” I said.“Fine. We don’t have to. I wanna reminisce about the days we were together”, Corbin said seductively.“What about our past history?”, I asked. He walked up to me and started to play with my hair.“Remember our first time?” He asked. I brushed him off.“Lets talk about anything but that” I begged.“C’mon it was our past right?”, Corbin said. I nodded.“Okay then may I?”, He asked. I sighed. He sat down and I sat next to him.“ It was Monday right?”, He asked. I nodded.
Mercury

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jan 2, 2009
Chapter 3
Their First Time
Mercury’s body shivered as Corbin ran his hands u and down her back.“Corbin I don’t know” She whispered.“Why?” Corbin demanded.“Hunter, her and I are best friends I don’t want her to think less of me” Mercury whispered.“She won’t. I’ll tell her it was all my idea” Corbin assured her.“Corbin it’s not the same” She pleaded.“Shh” Corbin said as he put his finger on Mercury’s soft pink lips. Mercury looked deeply into his eyes and rolled form on top of Corbin. Corbin slowly crawled on top of her and started to remove her bra, then her panties. Corbin started to kiss her neck softly and Mercury moaned silently. He worked his way from her neck all the way down to her toes and back up again. Corbin kissed her deeply on last time on the lips and took off his boxers showing his fully hardened 9inch cock. Corbin slowly eased himself inside of Mercury. She screeched in pain so Corbin took slow strokes until her screeches turned into moans. Then he swerved himself inside of her. He was teasing her and she knew it.“Corbin, stop fucking around and do it already” Mercury demanded. Corbin did as told and started thrusting himself inside of Mercury.“Ohhhh yes baby” Mercury screamed. He started sucking on her hardened nipples and she screamed his name. Corbin took himself out of her and flipped her over on her stomach. He forced himself in and out of her. He pulled on her hair and spanked her.“Faster, Harder, Ohhhh baby….” She screamed. Corbin did what he was told and tried to fulfill her every need. He spanked her harder and left his mark on her ass cheek. He took himself out of her and turned her over on the side. He put her leg behind her neck and stuck his dick inside her.“Ohhhh shit” She screamed. He went as deep as he could hitting her g-spot. She screamed as Corbin sped up. She couldn’t handle all the pleasure she was receiving she took Corbin out of her. He looked at her complete amazed. She took his dick and played it in her mouth. He couldn’t believe his eyes. She sucked on his dick so hard. He started moaning her name.“Yes” He moaned. He pushed her head closer to his dick. She gagged on it and it turned Corbin on. She took his dick out and laid on the bed staring at him seductively. Corbin laid down next to her and laid her head on his chest.“How was I?” She asked.“Excellent” He replied. She started nibbling on his ear. Which gave hint that his job wasn’t over. He started kissing between her legs and she moan softly.“Eat me out” She moaned. He ate her out and she finally came. Corbin sucked all of her juices and she laid there passed out. Corbin looked at his beautiful princess and smiled. He walked into the bathroom and took a shower and brushed his teeth. When he came back Mercury was on the bed on her knees looking at Corbin.“I hope you don’t mind that I took a shower”. Corbin asked.“No its cool. I wish you would have invited me in though” She said.“I would of but you were kinda passed out” Corbin laughed. She giggled. She got up and walked towards Corbin. She ripped off the towel that covered his manhood and dropped to her knees. She started to softly stroke his dick. She could hear Corbin’s low moans and began to put it in her mouth. She sucked it as hard as she could. Before Corbin could come he pulled her away and came on the floor. Corbin didn’t care about that. He picked her up and threw her onto the bed and started to finger her roughly.“Awww fuck” Mercury screamed. Corbin went deeper and Mercury enjoyed. She came n a matter of minutes the two were finished for the day and laid there looking deeply into each other’s eyes
Sky

Anaheim, CA

#4 Jan 2, 2009
Hey girly, that was good, i'm looking forward to more.
Sky

Anaheim, CA

#5 Jan 2, 2009
sorry about the double post.
I,m Sky, welcome.

“InMyWorld”

Since: Mar 07

YouAreMine

#6 Jan 2, 2009
DANG!!!! That is the PERFECT fantasy!!!!! Wow......btw, hi, im corbinsbabe, welcome to the family.:)
Sky

Anaheim, CA

#7 Jan 2, 2009
Hey Corbinsbabe, i'm trying to send you a message but a certain someone keeps comming and unplugging my laptop, but i'll try again.

“InMyWorld”

YouAreMine

#8 Jan 2, 2009
LOL, ok.

“InMyWorld”

YouAreMine

#9 Jan 2, 2009
Ooops! I posted twice. LOL.

“*3^ Corbie Is All Mines ~*~”

Since: Dec 08

~*~ South Carolina ^3*

#10 Jan 3, 2009
OMG'S YALL IS GETTING iT ON UP IN THERE.
[email protected] LIKE TO GET FREAKY FREAKY FREAKY TOUCH@!~
Lala

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Jan 3, 2009
Damn corbin cld f$ck me lyke dat anyday lol
Lala

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jan 3, 2009
Ohhh yall iz sum nasty freakz

“*3^ Corbie Is All Mines ~*~”

Since: Dec 08

~*~ South Carolina ^3*

#13 Jan 3, 2009
Lala wrote:
Damn corbin cld f$ck me lyke dat anyday lol
Know right.I would be moaring like crazy.
Sky

Anaheim, CA

#14 Jan 3, 2009
Freaky is better :)

“ADlove +<3”

Since: May 08

Washington, D.C.

#15 Jan 3, 2009
Sky wrote:
Freaky is better :)
Coming from the freak queen herself. LOL!

“InMyWorld”

YouAreMine

#16 Jan 3, 2009
OMG......how does Corbin do this to us?
Sky

Anaheim, CA

#17 Jan 3, 2009
aaliyahakacbsgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from the freak queen herself. LOL!
You know it :)

“ADlove +<3”

Since: May 08

Washington, D.C.

#18 Jan 3, 2009
Corbin just like that. He could probably just walk by someone in the street and give them an orgasm. He has mystical sexy powers.
Sky

Anaheim, CA

#19 Jan 3, 2009
corbinsbabe wrote:
OMG......how does Corbin do this to us?
Thats something i would like to know.
Sky

Anaheim, CA

#20 Jan 3, 2009
I wonder if he wasnt famous and not on t.v. and we just saw him walking down the street would we still feel the same way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Bleu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guys come back! Apr '16 nameless 1
New fanfic (Aug '14) Apr '16 nameless 8
OMG Corbin Pop THE QUESTION (Oct '14) Feb '16 Momo 6
omg its been years!!!! (Jun '13) Feb '16 Momo 12
corbin bleu reivers is gay (May '07) Dec '14 Jesse ringle 549
Opposites attract ~Corbin Bleu FanFiction~ (Aug '14) Aug '14 BabyBleu0619 3
News Dancing with the Stars Watch: And The Winner Isa (Dec '13) Aug '14 Tara healy 6
More from around the web