First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“Me and Amandar In La Mexico!”

Since: Oct 07

Boulder, CO, but we moved here

#2 Oct 25, 2007
sorry, i cant get it. go to:
pix of corbin in italy, and look on page 2, on one of jimmy's comments...
iluvny

Middlesex, NC

#5 Oct 25, 2007
you know what im not even going to click that link today lol
iluvny

Middlesex, NC

#6 Oct 25, 2007
JiMmY wrote:
*LICK!*....*SLURP*!....*GULP!* !!!!!!!!
ur getting out of have jimmy boy lol i like how that sounds jimmy boy haha
atl princess

United States

#7 Oct 25, 2007
OMfg....is that really him......ok....where did this picture come from.......
atl princess

United States

#8 Oct 25, 2007
well jimmy u got ur wish......(lol)

“Peace!!”

Since: Jul 07

Utrecht, Netherlands

#9 Oct 26, 2007
atl princess wrote:
OMfg....is that really him......ok....where did this picture come from.......
that's not really him hahahahah!!-lol-
atl princess

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2007
JensCorbinzgurl wrote:
<quoted text>that's not really him hahahahah!!-lol-
OK i got scared for a min.

Since: Sep 07

Luton, Bedfordhsire, UK

#11 Oct 26, 2007
OMG NOW IM TRAUMATISED

“Me and Amandar In La Mexico!”

Boulder, CO, but we moved here

#12 Oct 26, 2007
It's not rally him, but it's as colse as we'll ver EVER get...unless...u know meetngreet gone wild, but im not gonna get inta detailz on dat 1!

Since: Sep 07

Hull, UK

#13 Oct 26, 2007
JensCorbinzgurl wrote:
<quoted text>that's not really him hahahahah!!-lol-
LOOL!
atl princess

United States

#15 Oct 27, 2007
CoRbInZ_bAybAy wrote:
It's not rally him, but it's as colse as we'll ver EVER get...unless...u know meetngreet gone wild, but im not gonna get inta detailz on dat 1!
meet an greet gone wild ha ha!lol
Sharne

Jamaica, NY

#16 Oct 27, 2007
WTF.....OMG...OMG...OMG....COU LDNT SOMEONE WARN ME OR SOMETHING....OMG...WAS THAT REALLY HIM...NO WAY...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. ....WAS THAT HIM??? OR WAS IT A FAKE....I THINK IT'S FAKE....BUT IT KINDA LOOKS REAL....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
van channie

Fairless Hills, PA

#17 Oct 27, 2007
i don't even wanna click it after sharne's reaction all i now is that ppl shouldnt do that b cuz corbin is a very nice person and wouldn't appreciate somebody doing that.and plus there are KIDS on here.i don't think a mom would like it if their 13 year old saw something like that.there r even YOUNGER ppl on here.plz everyone just b careful about wat u post.

“idk”

Chicago

#18 Oct 27, 2007
whoa it looks like him but is it real?
Stefanie

Carnesville, GA

#19 Oct 27, 2007
van channie wrote:
i don't even wanna click it after sharne's reaction all i now is that ppl shouldnt do that b cuz corbin is a very nice person and wouldn't appreciate somebody doing that.and plus there are KIDS on here.i don't think a mom would like it if their 13 year old saw something like that.there r even YOUNGER ppl on here.plz everyone just b careful about wat u post.
THANK U GUL I COULDNT SAY IT BETTER (SHAKEN MY HEAD)

“hate me or love me. idc.”

Since: Aug 07

bleu city!

#20 Oct 27, 2007
van channie wrote:
exactly!!!
CBR Fan

North Andover, MA

#21 Oct 27, 2007
van channie wrote:
Yeah!! I haven't even looked at it....because I know it's not him, and I don't want to see it!! Especially seeing what Sharne wrote.....lol!!! Yeah, I agree. He wouldn't appreciate that at all....he wouldn't want kids seeing that, and thinking it was really him like the Vanessa Hudgens scandal.
CBR Fan

North Andover, MA

#22 Oct 27, 2007
Sharne wrote:
WTF.....OMG...OMG...OMG....COU LDNT SOMEONE WARN ME OR SOMETHING....OMG...WAS THAT REALLY HIM...NO WAY...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. ....WAS THAT HIM??? OR WAS IT A FAKE....I THINK IT'S FAKE....BUT IT KINDA LOOKS REAL....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I didn't look at it, and after what you wrote, I'm glad I didn't!! lol! But judging by what people are saying, it's not him. It's just his head on the body I guess.

“hate me or love me. idc.”

Since: Aug 07

bleu city!

#23 Oct 27, 2007
jam the real deal wrote:
whoa it looks like him but is it real?
no it's not

“JaNa MaShOnEe”

Since: Jun 07

Sells

#25 Oct 28, 2007
What would do if it was real?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Bleu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG Corbin Pop THE QUESTION (Oct '14) Jul '16 agurl 7
guys come back! Apr '16 nameless 1
New fanfic (Aug '14) Apr '16 nameless 8
omg its been years!!!! (Jun '13) Feb '16 Momo 12
corbin bleu reivers is gay (May '07) Dec '14 Jesse ringle 549
Opposites attract ~Corbin Bleu FanFiction~ (Aug '14) Aug '14 BabyBleu0619 3
News Dancing with the Stars Watch: And The Winner Isa (Dec '13) Aug '14 Tara healy 6
More from around the web