bbb

Eldora, IA

#225 Oct 9, 2007
dont use bad words cuz my 7 yr. old sis is reading this so stop
Tarje Coleman

Houston, TX

#226 Oct 9, 2007
yall momo haters
leave my sister alone because she got corbins lovey divey and kiss kiss and yall dont
Tarje Coleman

Houston, TX

#227 Oct 9, 2007
dharma wrote:
<quoted text> um amy not to burst your bubble or anything im not trying to be mean but monique is 26 and corbin is 18 and he said that he would never date someone on HSM
age aint nothin but a number
CoRnIqUe4EvEr

Bronx, NY

#228 Oct 31, 2007
Tarje Coleman wrote:
yall momo haters
leave my sister alone because she got corbins lovey divey and kiss kiss and yall dont
i totally agree they amke a very good couple and who ever doesnt like her iz just plain jelouse! she iz a beatiful girl! and he iz a hot guy leave them alone!
Shortie30

AOL

#229 Nov 8, 2007
I really want to know that if Corbin Bleu and Monique Coleman are really dating and I really want proof that, they are. I mean the real scoop like you heard it straight from them themselves. Pictures can lie, people can lie but I want the really deal the real scoop. Because I'm stick and tired of this he say she say stuff, it's so immature O.K. So, where the proof that they are? Where the proof that they are not but just friends?
alexandiara aka alex

Peru, IN

#230 Nov 21, 2007
corbin is so sexy
alexandiara aka alex

Peru, IN

#231 Nov 21, 2007
you r the best actor
alexandiara aka alex

Peru, IN

#232 Nov 21, 2007
can i get a pic of u
alexandiara aka alex

Peru, IN

#233 Nov 21, 2007
are corbin and moniqe dating i want to know i really want the proof i mean the real scoop like u heard it stright from them thereselves.pictures can lie, people can lie but i want the real deal scoop. because im sick and tired of this he say and she saystuff its so immuture ok so where the proof

“mmm looky (:”

Since: Sep 07

Gahanna

#234 Nov 21, 2007
alexandiara aka alex wrote:
can i get a pic of u
sweetie, corbin doesnt come on here sorry! if you want pics of him just go on his websites or simply google it!
alexandiara aka alex

Peru, IN

#235 Nov 21, 2007
make us stop using bad words its a free country

Gahanna

#236 Nov 21, 2007
i didnt use bad words hun!
Sheralee

South Africa

#237 Nov 30, 2007
I am a 11 year old girl that is in love with Corbin Bleu. I have 3 big Posters on my wall of Corbin. My friends think i'm crazy to like a colored, but i don't care what they think of me. The only reason i watch High School Musical is to see Corbin!!

PS: I don't know why i call Corbin Chaddy! but i like it. Any way I just think Corbin is the cuttest guy i have ever seeeeen!!
Sheralee

South Africa

#238 Nov 30, 2007
Somebody talk to me

PLEASE!

Gahanna

#239 Dec 2, 2007
Sheralee wrote:
I am a 11 year old girl that is in love with Corbin Bleu. I have 3 big Posters on my wall of Corbin. My friends think i'm crazy to like a colored, but i don't care what they think of me. The only reason i watch High School Musical is to see Corbin!!
PS: I don't know why i call Corbin Chaddy! but i like it. Any way I just think Corbin is the cuttest guy i have ever seeeeen!!
THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM CAUSE HE'S COLORED??!? WTF...U LIVE IN FREAKING AFRICA~!~

doesnt get anymore colored than that!--no offense (cuz I'm part black), but...ok i'm just confused.
ShaDy

Sweden

#240 Dec 4, 2007
corbins_WIFE_4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM CAUSE HE'S COLORED??!? WTF...U LIVE IN FREAKING AFRICA~!~
doesnt get anymore colored than that!--no offense (cuz I'm part black), but...ok i'm just confused.
HE IS COLORED?!?!?!...OMG ! I just realized that!

xD

Gahanna

#241 Dec 4, 2007
ShaDy wrote:
<quoted text>
xD
Ummm...ok wats wrong with that? R u racist or something?--just asking...

I love Corbie red or yellow, black or white, gay or straight--he's still Corbie!

Woww...I'm still shocked that U said that!
x belinda x

Wellingborough, UK

#242 Dec 9, 2007
Tarje Coleman wrote:
<quoted text>
age aint nothin but a number
u ave got a well good point there they are just numbers but what if it came accross a 16year old and 70year old......
x belinda x

Wellingborough, UK

#243 Dec 9, 2007
ShaDy wrote:
<quoted text>
xD
what is rong wiv being coloured????
9876542were

Erie, PA

#244 Dec 13, 2007
hhaahah how cute

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Bleu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fanfic Aug 25 BabyBleu0619 5
Opposites attract ~Corbin Bleu FanFiction~ Aug 14 BabyBleu0619 3
Dancing with the Stars Watch: And The Winner Isa (Dec '13) Aug 7 Tara healy 6
*¨¨My Guardian Angel¨¨* ............H-O-T!---Bu... (Apr '08) Aug 6 CanDY 131
corbin bleu reivers is gay (May '07) Jul '14 kayla 548
~*~Bottom of the Ocean~*~ (The sequal to Goodbye) (Aug '08) Jun '14 Flora 343
who is a better singer Zac Efron or Corbin Bleu??? (Mar '07) May '14 Belle 251
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000