Ex-rapper 'Coolio' arrested for suspe...

Ex-rapper 'Coolio' arrested for suspended license

There are 3 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jun 10, 2008, titled Ex-rapper 'Coolio' arrested for suspended license. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The former rapper Coolio, aka, Artis Leon Ivey Jr., was arrested this morning after police spotted his SUV driving through Hollywood with expired tags, police said this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

SP GAL

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#1 Jun 10, 2008
Thank goodness he made bail, he has a concert Friday Night! tags from 1996? Now that's what I call procrastination!
Joe Shmow

Canyon Country, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2008
I am not a big Coolio fan, but why is the writer disrespecting Coolio with the "15 minutes of fame" comment? Coolio has been in numerous movies and has a few hit songs.
Stump

Morristown, TN

#4 Jun 11, 2008
My guess would be, that Coolio is rich and he's a broke ass writer working for peanuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coolio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hip-hop artist with one of biggest rap hits of ... (May '13) May '13 cracker 1
News Rapper Coolio arrested in unpaid Vegas ticket case (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News ICP bring Happy Daze tour home to Meadow Brook (May '10) May '10 LetteLife 1
News Rappers Coolio and Tone Loc coming to Cape Coral (Feb '10) May '10 JennyFromUrBlock 24
News Rapper Coolio pleads in cocaine case (Jun '09) Jun '09 Leslie 8
News Rapper Coolio pleads not guilty in criminal case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Vato Loco 11
News Rapper Coolio charged with cocaine possession, ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 AirCavRocks 2
More from around the web