Rappers Coolio and Tone Loc coming to Cape Coral

Feb 15, 2010 Full story: Metromix Gulf Coast 24

Most of the time, Cape Coral residents call it "Big John's Plaza." But come March 20, they might just change the shopping plaza's name to "Gangsta's Paradise." Old-school rappers Coolio and Tone Loc are scheduled to perform in the parking lot of the south Cape Coral plaza, according to the Web site for nearby Pearl Lounge.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Feb 16, 2010
Oh boy I can hardly wait!! Well they can come here and recruit more little wannabes to turn to the thug life.

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Feb 16, 2010
So this is what theat hell hole pearl lounge caters to now. What a gaggle of lowlifes.
Doc Rock

North Haven, CT

#3 Feb 17, 2010
It's nice to hear that both of these guys are still alive, unlike their careers.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#4 Feb 17, 2010
And the crime rate during and after they are there will double.
The Taliban

North Haven, CT

#7 Feb 17, 2010
todd wrote:
Awesome! A bunch of black trash getting together. Atleast we know several will end up in body bags from the shootings..God I hate blacks!!!
I like the cut of your jib, Yankee Imperialist. Come join us to spread our message of hatred.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 17, 2010
Wow...this is worse news than The Who playing at the Superbowl....

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Doc Rock wrote:
It's nice to hear that both of these guys are still alive, unlike their careers.
Wait, they haven’t even performed together yet. Some angry jit in the plaza might just start poppin’ caps randomly and there goes jewlio or whatever his name is.

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#10 Feb 18, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
And the crime rate during and after they are there will double.
Right because the cape coral pigs are too thug like themselves to eyeball the logical places, instead they’ll just park along the construction on Santa Barbara Blvd. waiting for someone exceeding the speed limit by 6 mph.

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#11 Feb 18, 2010
todd wrote:
Awesome! A bunch of black trash getting together. Atleast we know several will end up in body bags from the shootings..God I hate blacks!!!
I for one respect your honesty. I also understand why you feel this way. Fortunately you have the freedom to speak your mind. I personally find them to more animal like than other races myself. If that offends anyone that’s too bad. Just look at the news and drive through their communities, the ones THEY choose to live in. I have no remorse at all for the way they choose to live.

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#12 Feb 18, 2010
The Taliban wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the cut of your jib, Yankee Imperialist. Come join us to spread our message of hatred.
You too have the freedom of speech. The difference between you and the other poster is they use their freedom to express their disdain towards a group that continually costs us all lots of coin. You on the other hand don’t have the balls to speak about who you dislike. Or is it because you’re Mother Theresa and you love everyone the same? Well obviously that’s not it.

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#13 Feb 18, 2010
Renegade Girl wrote:
Wow...this is worse news than The Who playing at the Superbowl....
Right? Can you imagine hiring the Who for super bowl?“Who”ever was in charge of that fiasco should be hung in public.“Who” next year Clapton? Hey I love Clapton I mean the blues are an extension of me but not at the super bowl. They’re better off with losers like Coolio and Tone Loc.

Since: Jun 07

S.W. Florida

#14 Feb 18, 2010
-yernogood wrote:
<quoted text>Right? Can you imagine hiring the Who for super bowl?“Who”ever was in charge of that fiasco should be hung in public.“Who” next year Clapton? Hey I love Clapton I mean the blues are an extension of me but not at the super bowl. They’re better off with losers like Coolio and Tone Loc.
I remember back in '82 or '83, my older brother who was in high school at the time was begging my parents to let him and his friends drive to Buffalo to see The Who's FINAL tour. They (The Who) swore it was the last time they would ever play together.
I think they've had at least 6 'final' tours since.
They were great for their time, but some bands never learn to retire. I thought Roger Daltry was going to have to stop mid set and take a rest and puff on an asthma inhailer. lol

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#16 Feb 19, 2010
Shroomie wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember back in '82 or '83, my older brother who was in high school at the time was begging my parents to let him and his friends drive to Buffalo to see The Who's FINAL tour. They (The Who) swore it was the last time they would ever play together.
I think they've had at least 6 'final' tours since.
They were great for their time, but some bands never learn to retire. I thought Roger Daltry was going to have to stop mid set and take a rest and puff on an asthma inhailer. lol
I couldn’t even watch it. You’re right though about them retiring over and over. Bret Favre must be their favorite fan.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2010
I don't know who Coolio is, but I have to admit that although I've never liked rap, I loved Wild Thing and Funky Cold Medina (was that it?) back in the 80's. Not enough to want to see them in an enclosed 20'x20' room for a few hours though.

And I agree about The Who and all the other old farts who still want to get up on stage and try to rock. Hang it up. I'd rather remember them for who they were.

Ugh...did anyone see Steven Tyler on an episode of 2 1/2 Men? They just don't get much uglier than that...

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#18 Feb 19, 2010
Renegade Girl wrote:
I don't know who Coolio is, but I have to admit that although I've never liked rap, I loved Wild Thing and Funky Cold Medina (was that it?) back in the 80's. Not enough to want to see them in an enclosed 20'x20' room for a few hours though.
And I agree about The Who and all the other old farts who still want to get up on stage and try to rock. Hang it up. I'd rather remember them for who they were.
Ugh...did anyone see Steven Tyler on an episode of 2 1/2 Men? They just don't get much uglier than that...
I'll tell you what, if Pink Floys toured the US, I'd see them at least twice. Those are some old farts that nevr get old.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#19 Feb 19, 2010
You are SO right! I didn't think about them. The Division Bell tour was crystal clear and they never missed a note. David Gilmour is a genious.

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#20 Feb 20, 2010
Renegade Girl wrote:
You are SO right! I didn't think about them. The Division Bell tour was crystal clear and they never missed a note. David Gilmour is a genious.
I don't even want to tell you how many times I've seen Floyd. OK like 14 times.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#21 Feb 20, 2010
-yernogood wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even want to tell you how many times I've seen Floyd. OK like 14 times.
Sweet! I only saw them that one time, but it was like a religious experience.(I've never had a religious experience, but you know what I mean.)

The only other time I've had that feeling at a concert was The Dead in Tampa in '95. It was amazing.

When Jerry said he was having a final tour, he meant it! LOL

Since: Oct 09

Fort Myers, FL

#22 Feb 23, 2010
Renegade Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet! I only saw them that one time, but it was like a religious experience.(I've never had a religious experience, but you know what I mean.)
The only other time I've had that feeling at a concert was The Dead in Tampa in '95. It was amazing.
When Jerry said he was having a final tour, he meant it! LOL
He just didn’t know how final!
No excuse

Cape Coral, FL

#23 Feb 28, 2010
Can't Belive they are inviting more sH*T to Cape Fear!This place UGGGGGHHHHHH......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coolio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hip-hop artist with one of biggest rap hits of ... (May '13) May '13 cracker 1
Rapper Coolio arrested in unpaid Vegas ticket case (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
ICP bring Happy Daze tour home to Meadow Brook (May '10) May '10 LetteLife 1
Rapper Coolio pleads in cocaine case (Jun '09) Jun '09 Leslie 8
Rapper Coolio pleads not guilty in criminal case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Vato Loco 11
Rapper Coolio charged with cocaine possession, ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 AirCavRocks 2
Coolio charged with cocaine possession, battery (Mar '09) Mar '09 Ted Kennedy 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Coolio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••