'Coolio's Rules' gives us even more ....

'Coolio's Rules' gives us even more . . . Coolio

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 27, 2008, titled 'Coolio's Rules' gives us even more . . . Coolio. In it, Newsday reports that:

WHERE Premiering Tuesday night at 10 on Oxygen REASON TO WATCH Strictly for fans of El Cool Magnifico, only.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

cordeismyboo

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2008
Coolio's Rules is a cool show but Snoop Dogg's Father Hood is way more entertaining. I love the season 2 promos...Estelle is doing her thing!
NYY

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 12, 2008
Who cares

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#4 Nov 12, 2008
NYY wrote:
Who cares
Ditto that; suprised though that P-Diddy hasn't blown him away
NYY

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#5 Nov 12, 2008
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto that; suprised though that P-Diddy hasn't blown him away
I'm sure he's on his list. I just wish that they would all disappear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coolio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hip-hop artist with one of biggest rap hits of ... (May '13) May '13 cracker 1
News Rapper Coolio arrested in unpaid Vegas ticket case (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News ICP bring Happy Daze tour home to Meadow Brook (May '10) May '10 LetteLife 1
News Rappers Coolio and Tone Loc coming to Cape Coral (Feb '10) May '10 JennyFromUrBlock 24
News Rapper Coolio pleads in cocaine case (Jun '09) Jun '09 Leslie 8
News Rapper Coolio pleads not guilty in criminal case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Vato Loco 11
News Rapper Coolio charged with cocaine possession, ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 AirCavRocks 2
More from around the web