Coolio Cancels Tulsa Concert After Ar...

Coolio Cancels Tulsa Concert After Arrest

There are 4 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Coolio Cancels Tulsa Concert After Arrest. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Authorities say rapper Coolio has been released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of drug possession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Lnc

Since: Sep 08

Owasso, OK

#8 Mar 7, 2009
The man who booked this show says Coolio was busted with Crack at the LAX airport. Not weed!

Crack? Seriously, at an airport? Moron?!
come on

Lawrenceville, GA

#10 Mar 7, 2009
If Tulsa had good weed, the man (Coolio) would not have had to bring his own. So I blame your city.

Just kidding he's an idiot.

“Live, Laugh, Love!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 7, 2009
BIG suprise...

“RIP”

Since: Nov 08

Tulsa

#12 Mar 7, 2009
It's Coolio....regular on Hollywood Squares, even was a "judge" on Funniest Home Videos, his video was made fun of by Weird Al...is it any wonder he's smoking weed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coolio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hip-hop artist with one of biggest rap hits of ... (May '13) May '13 cracker 1
News Rapper Coolio arrested in unpaid Vegas ticket case (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News ICP bring Happy Daze tour home to Meadow Brook (May '10) May '10 LetteLife 1
News Rappers Coolio and Tone Loc coming to Cape Coral (Feb '10) May '10 JennyFromUrBlock 24
News Rapper Coolio pleads in cocaine case (Jun '09) Jun '09 Leslie 8
News Rapper Coolio pleads not guilty in criminal case (Apr '09) Apr '09 Vato Loco 11
News Rapper Coolio charged with cocaine possession, ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 AirCavRocks 2
More from around the web