Rapper Coolio pleads not guilty in criminal case

Full story: LA Daily News

Coolio pleaded not guilty today to a felony drug charge and two misdemeanor counts stemming from the rapper's arrest last month at Los Angeles International Airport.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 6, 2009
billmaherismarre d

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 3, 2009
 
Just another example of the degeneration of America's moral values.
man on the moon

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 3, 2009
 
who cares, that was another era.
Vato Loco

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 3, 2009
 
man on the moon wrote:
who cares, that was another era.
Hey backdoor man you're always looking the other way in denial, right homey.
Intolerant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 3, 2009
 
billmaherismarred wrote:
Just another example of the degeneration of America's moral values.
it's a normal way of life in some cultures.
man on the moon

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 3, 2009
 
ecstasy, special k, heroin, marijuana, meth, alcohol. nitric oxide, acid, etc yeah you're right lots of drugs in "da hood"... speaking of weed, 30% of teenage marijuana uses in in the inner cities. wheres the other 70%? thats right in the burbs dumbas.
DidntVote For Be Oh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 3, 2009
 
Isn't it amazing how they're never guilty? It's always "The Man" persecuting them. I hope the jury puts this slimeball away for a good long time.
CJH

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 3, 2009
 
DidntVote For Be Oh wrote:
Isn't it amazing how they're never guilty? It's always "The Man" persecuting them. I hope the jury puts this slimeball away for a good long time.
Its the MAN holding the black man down again? Cant we all just get along? Should have bought some common sense with some of that money. Who finances these idiots anyway? Kids with no common sense.
kma

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 4, 2009
 
"Rapper got busted with coke and pipe",
Hey man don't believe this hype,
See, it was planted there by the Man,
So they could throw another black man in the can!
Robert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 4, 2009
 
A rapper would never steal, use alcohol, use drugs, say dirty words or say anything bad about police officers. They are outstanding role models for our future gang members.
man on the moon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 6, 2009
 
DidntVote For Be Oh wrote:
Isn't it amazing how they're never guilty? It's always "The Man" persecuting them. I hope the jury puts this slimeball away for a good long time.
yeah kinda like when that guy in pittsburg pleads innocent for shooting 3 cops in the face, huh? point is a good mouthpiece will always plead innocent what's he got to loose. only a public defender will try and cop a plea. QUIT whining about a has-been rapper, and whine about something with substance.
Vato Loco

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 6, 2009
 
man on the moon wrote:
ecstasy, special k, heroin, marijuana, meth, alcohol. nitric oxide, acid, etc yeah you're right lots of drugs in "da hood"... speaking of weed, 30% of teenage marijuana uses in in the inner cities. wheres the other 70%? thats right in the burbs dumbas.
is that your inventory? and are those your clients? Pinchi Miate!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coolio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hip-hop artist with one of biggest rap hits of ... (May '13) May '13 cracker 1
Rapper Coolio arrested in unpaid Vegas ticket case (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
ICP bring Happy Daze tour home to Meadow Brook (May '10) May '10 LetteLife 1
Rappers Coolio and Tone Loc coming to Cape Coral (Feb '10) May '10 JennyFromUrBlock 24
Rapper Coolio pleads in cocaine case (Jun '09) Jun '09 Leslie 8
Rapper Coolio charged with cocaine possession, ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 AirCavRocks 2
Coolio charged with cocaine possession, battery (Mar '09) Mar '09 Ted Kennedy 1

Search the Coolio Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••