Fight Night Round 3 Goes Hip-Hop

Fight Night Round 3 Goes Hip-Hop

There are 8 comments on the IGN complete story from Feb 8, 2006, titled Fight Night Round 3 Goes Hip-Hop. In it, IGN complete reports that:

February 8, 2006 - Fight Night Round 3 will contain no less than 12 songs which will percolate with throbbing beat attitude throughout the in-game soundtrack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IGN complete.

SAP

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Feb 9, 2006
Its good that Fight Night Round 3 will have hard hittin' music to go with the game, but is 12 songs really enough for a hardcore gamer? I'll pick it up, no doubt, but more never hurt. I bought NCAA '06 and got sick of the same songs playing over and over again.
Rocky

Aurora, IL

#2 Feb 23, 2006
Does anybody know why my created champ's ratings change when i try to pick him. His speed, agility, and stamina are lower than what i make him.
Fight Night Chamo

London, UK

#3 Mar 9, 2006
The reason why your ratings change is because you just created a champ to fight in normal modes, but when you chooses career mode you have to build him up the true way, instead of making his stats all full from the start!
"Try working for it".

"SAP"
The music is great in fight night 3 and you wouldnt get bored if your concentrating on the game!!!!!

By Shez
SAP

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Mar 10, 2006
I agree, I do like the music now that I own the game, but I still think they could try fitiing in a few more songs.
Darius

Bridgetown, Barbados

#5 Jan 23, 2007
Fight Night Chamo wrote:
The reason why your ratings change is because you just created a champ to fight in normal modes, but when you chooses career mode you have to build him up the true way, instead of making his stats all full from the start!
"Try working for it".
"SAP"
The music is great in fight night 3 and you wouldnt get bored if your concentrating on the game!!!!!
By Shez
Bit of a silly post this, since you cannot play AT ALL with a created champ in career mode.

I am asking the same question, and it is in play now option that the ratings seem to change in the fighter select screen to the ratings I selected ( using the 2 @100, [email protected] and [email protected] technique.
sooooo annoyed

Sheffield, UK

#6 Feb 8, 2007
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>
Bit of a silly post this, since you cannot play AT ALL with a created champ in career mode.
I am asking the same question, and it is in play now option that the ratings seem to change in the fighter select screen to the ratings I selected ( using the 2 @100, [email protected] and [email protected] technique.
o this problem yet?
Have you found an answer t
Kyle

UK

#7 May 29, 2007
Iv just retired in career mode and when I try to play my character the other modes his stats are lower.. I dunno if this has anything to do with the clothes and equipment I bought for him in career mode..?
Blake

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2009
The percentages don't match the stats. For example, you set speed at 100%, it'll probably come out as 85 stat points.
The best way to get a character past these stats is to build them in career.
Also, clothing helps your character, but it won't change your stats. It's helping you, but doesn't show it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Consequence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cast of VH1's 'Love & Hip-Hop 3' Gets in the Ho... (Dec '12) Dec '12 j reezy 1
More from around the web