Marty Stuart salutes country music's ...

Marty Stuart salutes country music's past

There are 1 comment on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Apr 11, 2009, titled Marty Stuart salutes country music's past. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Every music genre has its bad boys and in country, Marty Stuart had the reputation for being one of the worst.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Apr 18, 2009
Watch your show every saturday night on rfd tv, like it very much. Question is what is the purpose of the neck scarf. I really like Connie's shirts where can i get one. I've really enjoyed Connie for many years, keep it coming guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connie Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Garth Brooks leads 2012 Country Music Hall of F... (Mar '12) Dec '12 Brian 3
News Autumn Family Adventure During Georgia Mountain... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ned 1
News Garth Brooks: Honor for the 'Average Guy' (Oct '12) Oct '12 cindy the river s... 1
News Country musician getting a heroine's welcome home (Oct '11) Oct '11 Marley 6
News Viewers in Cincinnati can gear up for The Marty... (Dec '10) Dec '10 John Kent 1
News Local musician makes national TV debut at age 76 (Sep '09) Mar '10 Countryboy 5
She's Great! (Jan '09) Jan '09 AzRdRunner 2
More from around the web