IOL pic nov4 kgalema motlanthe cosatu

IOL pic nov4 kgalema motlanthe cosatu

There are 1 comment on the Pretoria News story from Nov 4, 2011, titled IOL pic nov4 kgalema motlanthe cosatu. In it, Pretoria News reports that:

"This flatly contradicts the view of his three cabinet colleagues," said Congress of South African Trade Unions spokesperson Patrick Craven, after Motlanthe reportedly told parliament on Wednesday that the government was "happy" that the giant US retailer had chosen South Africa as an investment destination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pretoria News.

Marian

Poland

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Cars Syndicate - your site about car parts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Congress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HUD wants to push urban dysfunction into the su... Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News India election: Taking the voters' pulse at tea... (May '14) May '14 rahulmarriedbutlo... 2
News Is Rand Paul The Next Generation-Defining Senat... (Oct '13) Oct '13 imaginaryfriend 2
News Cruz: Senate won't make same mistake in next fight (Oct '13) Oct '13 Asian Guy 67
News Marijuana (May '13) Sep '13 MomForLegalization 2
Corporate and Government using Wet Work Solutio... (Jun '12) Jun '12 National Whistleb... 1
TSP data breach in the American Holocaust (May '12) May '12 National Whistleb... 1
More from around the web