Bay Days starts, rain or shine

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

Music will be provided by Tally Hall, of MTV fame, at 6:30 p.m. Friday; dada at 8:30 p.m. Friday; the Jamaican reggae band Third World at 4 p.m. Saturday; Con Funk Shun at 6 p.m. Saturday; Tony! Toni! Tone! at ...
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2008
NN Representer

Newport News, VA

#1 Sep 4, 2008
The media warns people to stay in during dangerous weather such as tropical storms yet encourage people to show up for bay days? SMH!!!
Unbelievable

Norfolk, VA

#2 Sep 4, 2008
I can not believe that Bay Days is actually promoting still... CNU has cancelled classes, Schools has cancelled football games... WHAT IS HAMPTON THINKING!!! I am sure that if they waited one more week that the City of Hampton, all the vendors, all the volunteers and the entertainment would not be mad.

“OMG quit fussin!!!”

Since: Jan 08

Poq. and Proud of it

#4 Sep 5, 2008
Well at least now if BayDays sucks like it normally does then they can just blame the hurricane. Great idea Hampton! Ya'll are on the ball this time.
none

Newport News, VA

#5 Sep 5, 2008
They were probably still hopeful that the storm woul turn. It's been canceled now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Con Funk Shun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hispanic bands signed, entertainment slate secu... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Wanglow 4
Blues Fest announces lineup (May '10) May '10 Dante 3
Citizens' group looks to revive Vallejo's popul... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Irish Mike 16
Con Funk Shun heads up to Cache Creek (Aug '09) Aug '09 yes sir 3
Hampton's big Bay Days blowout (Sep '08) Sep '08 hmmm 1
Hampton's big blowout (Sep '08) Sep '08 POTS 5
Iraq tour ends in $14,000 Internet bill (Jul '08) Jul '08 Moejeau 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Con Funk Shun People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••