Columbus Jazz Orchestra: Guest solois...

Columbus Jazz Orchestra: Guest soloists excite top effort from band

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Columbus Jazz Orchestra: Guest soloists excite top effort from band. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Columbus Jazz Orchestra, Butch Miles and Ken Peplowski will perform at 8 p.m. tonight through Saturday and 2 and 7:30 p.m. Sunday in the Southern Theatre, 21 E. Main St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Former SWCS Resident

Norfolk, VA

#1 Mar 17, 2011
Can someone please tell me why a city of our size does NOT have a radio station committed to the only true American art form?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Jazz Orchestra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor Coleman pushes for 2016 political convent... (Jan '14) Jan '14 They cannot kill ... 2
News Annual jazz festival on tap this weekend in Old... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Patty Geiger 1
News Columbus Jazz Orchestra: Singer, pianist, orche... (Feb '11) Feb '11 ATL 1
News Prolific pianist jazzed up about hometown | The... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Random 2
News Trio of guitarists' chops range from jazz to ro... (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Mad Zak 1
News Columbus Jazz Orchestra: New season set to shim... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Cheryl in Dublin ... 1
News Review: Columbus Jazz Orchestra, Gay Men's Chor... (May '10) May '10 Tony 8
More from around the web