tell ur first kiss stories here
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#893 Sep 5, 2012
Newkidondablock wrote:
So mine happened on sept 3 2012 the day before school started with my gf I had been dating for 8months then. It was around three o'clock in the morning and we stayed up that night to do it. We were on vacation at myrtle beach, sc (comment if youve ever been and loved it) anyways, we snook out to the beach and laid on the sand. We both looked over to each other simultaneously and stared deeply into each others eyes for a solid minute and 1/2 and we both slowly leaned in. We kinda "made out" for 30 seconds and I went back to where I was and put my arm around her. We went back to the hotel and went to sleep. I'm 11. And I'm still deeply in love with her. She is my first gf and i think she will be my only. But u know I'm only 11 and I'm aware that people change. This is how it went down and I think it was the most romantic first kiss ever.
can you help me if so please reply back on here
trevor

Danvers, MA

#894 Sep 14, 2012
my parents dont care i have a gf she comes over and i kiss right infront of them.My first one was at the movies with my friends and this hot girl from my school came up to me and just hugged me and i was like wtf then we started making out and we have been gf and bf since hahaah we have been dating for 1 year and 1/2
girls united states

United States

#895 Sep 14, 2012
trevor wrote:
my parents dont care i have a gf she comes over and i kiss right infront of them.My first one was at the movies with my friends and this hot girl from my school came up to me and just hugged me and i was like wtf then we started making out and we have been gf and bf since hahaah we have been dating for 1 year and 1/2
did you read my comment on here if so please reply back on here my love
nqo

Johannesburg, South Africa

#896 Oct 1, 2012
i just had my first kiss, wasnt the longest kiss, was jus short n sweet!!!
girls united states

United States

#897 Oct 1, 2012
nqo wrote:
can you help me please reply back on here my love
newbee

United States

#898 Oct 1, 2012
what do u need help with
girls united states

United States

#899 Oct 1, 2012
nqo wrote:
did you get my comment on here if so please reply back on here my love
newbee

United States

#900 Oct 1, 2012
yupp
girls united states

United States

#901 Oct 1, 2012
where is everyone on here please read and and reply back on here to allllll my comment on here my love
newbee

United States

#902 Oct 1, 2012
they all are gone. maybe if you put something else on here they wpuld answer ypu myl love
girls united states

United States

#903 Oct 2, 2012
if anyone comes on here please read and reply back on here to alllllllllllll my comments on here my love
Newkidondablock

Gainesville, VA

#904 Oct 5, 2012
What do you need help with "girlunitedstates"
girls united states

United States

#905 Oct 5, 2012
Newkidondablock wrote:
I have a gf name KRISTIN MILLER and we had our first kiss together on the lips and so I said in the garden do you want to kiss on the lips and so she remove her jacket and I said where is your bra and KRISTIN left up her shirt and shows me her bra then we both can't take off our clothes and so I said pull your bra down and she did and we kiss-huged each other and we love each other and I said are you going to tell and she said no what are you going to tell your mon nothing and we promise not to tell then we went into my room and I said do you want me to take your bra off and she said if you want to so I try to but didn't unhook it so we kiss on the lips to not tell anyone but how can I unhook her bra please reply back on here
girls united states

United States

#906 Oct 5, 2012
Newkidondablock wrote:
and so we still kiss on the lips but I want to removed her bra and I need help to do it so can you help me cause I love her sooooooo much please reply back on here
newbee

United States

#907 Oct 5, 2012
he does not need any help
girls united states

United States

#908 Oct 5, 2012
Newkidondablock wrote:
when you get my comments please reply back on here and not to the other person on here just me please reply back on here when you can
newbee

United States

#909 Oct 5, 2012
why not me..... do not say anything bad about this other person we are related
girls united states

United States

#910 Oct 5, 2012
where is everyone on here please read and click the reply button so I can read the comments on here
yourgoliath

Philippines

#911 Oct 27, 2012
My first kiss? Hmm.
Well basically, I had it when I was old enough. Earlier this year.
He was my boyfriend for 3 months already, a guy I didn't really expect to be mine.
He just recently came home from a sports competition, and we didn't see each other for more than a month.
It was middle May, and we finally met.
The first day of our bonding was pretty quiet, shy and cute. We were talking and telling each other what our lives were, with both of us away from each other. At the end of the day, he finally got the nerve of holding my hand, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me on the cheek. That was the happiest day of my life.
That night, we texted each other, and he begged for something more. Like a kiss on the lips. So I said yes!:)

On our second date, we talked more and held hands more often. 2 hours before my curfew, we went to that isolated corner. It was obvious that both of us were really nervous! Since we could hear each other's breathing and sweat were rolling through our temples.
By that time, he was still a feet away from my hips, since that bench was really long. Eventually, he came closer and put his arm around me. He could sense that I was vibrating, so he looked into my eyes and said "I know you're nervous, and so am I. So there's really nothing to be worried about." And then we looked at each other for a matter of seconds. My heart was screaming "FUCK, KISS ME ALREADY!" And then he turned his head at me, and leaned.
And BAM! That was the FIRST part of my first kiss. It was a long peck on my lips, and a shot of continuous adrenaline ran throughout my body, making me hot. But then, I accidentally opened my mouth, and so did he, and I thought he wanted tongue, so I tried putting mine in (I had no idea what I was doing), and then he put his out. I was getting really hot, since he was really good, hence the first kiss. Then that kiss became and open-mouth french kiss, and my hormones were doing their work, so both of us began shifting and moving, and later, I was already on his lap. I opened my eyes and noticed how turned on he was, he was sweating and breathing heavily, and I felt his length on my crotch, which instantly made me wet. He bit his lip on the sight of me sweating, so again he pulled me and french kissed me again. It took us 30 minutes. All in all.

Haha, sorry if you think my first kiss was too straightforward, but that was what happened.
\(^_^)/
He's not my boyfriend anymore, we broke up after 5 months. Meehhh.
Well that was it, the craziest thing I thought I would never do, and never regretted doing.:)
fakename

Silver Spring, MD

#914 Dec 14, 2012
i'm an 18 year old guy, and got mine when i was 17 after prom. she was a year younger, and i was off to college the next year. i had decided not to pursue her for that reason, but after the afterparty, i walked her to her door, and she stopped and gave me a very long kiss, no tongue or anything, said goodnight and thanks, and closed the door. i vaguely remember standing there for about a minute after, but only vaguely. the next day, she said that she didnt want anything between us going forward, which was a hard pill to swallow after tasting her mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) 1 hr Muzikerry8900 1,607
does any kids wants to be completely naked 24/7... 7 hr Jeff3141 2
I need a boyfriend (Mar '08) 9 hr Devilboy_221 637
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) 13 hr Deb 223
chat room need a bf(boyfriend)or gf(girlfriend)... (Oct '08) Thu Crazycarmen 1,386
OMG!! I know celebrities phone numbers. only si... (Jul '07) Thu Jamie 5,029
I need to ask a girl out, but i'm too shy, what... (Dec '07) Jun 27 leah2000 600
More from around the web