tell ur first kiss stories here

Posted in the Cole Sprouse Forum

First Prev
of 48
Next Last
meow cutie

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2006
u dont have to tell ur first kiss stories u dont want to.
meow cutie

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2006
srry about the two same comments
meow cutie

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2006
my first kiss storie.i think goes like this i was playing with my friend he and i were running around then he stopped behind a car and then he kissed me on the lips
kelly

Pawtucket, RI

#4 Nov 15, 2006
my 1st kiss waz like dis it was after school last yea and my bff corey and i were chatin and he told me he liked me. so i was like i like u 2 but i dont want to ruin our friendship and stuff and i waz goin on an on so all of a sudden he liked jus kissed me and i was like so shocked but kissed right back now wea bf and gf and its totally workin out perfectly fine!!!
kelly

Pawtucket, RI

#5 Nov 15, 2006
by the way coreys grandfarther is my princeple so if i get in trouble he lets me off easy wit a wornin!!!
Selena

Hilton Head Island, SC

#6 Nov 15, 2006
i never had my first kiss before. i'm only 11. i want it now!!! but how should I get it? my friend nadia lives near a lot of hot golfers in the eighth grade but they're so tall, i can't even reach their lips.
kaitlin21

Syracuse, NY

#7 Nov 15, 2006
ha thats funny, lol.....i never had my first kiss either, im 13
Selena

Hilton Head Island, SC

#8 Nov 15, 2006
wow, do u have a crush on someone at your school? maybe u should ask them out on a date. i'm not allowed to date yet. my mom said i can date when i'm 40. but i'm not going to listen, i'll date when i'm 14 gosh dang it
meow cutie

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2006
Selena wrote:
wow, do u have a crush on someone at your school? maybe u should ask them out on a date. i'm not allowed to date yet. my mom said i can date when i'm 40. but i'm not going to listen, i'll date when i'm 14 gosh dang it
i'm not alowed to date either
Barbie

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#10 Nov 17, 2006
My first kiss was when I was in school, there is this boy that is really cute.His name is JoseIvan. Everybody in school knew that I liked him. Then one day I was coming out of math class and suddenly the boys and girls from my class grabbed us both and told us that we had to kiss. I was so embarresed thow because he was getting mad, and then it happend they pushed him over to me and we kissed. For me and him it felt really good.We were blushing the whole time. We have been gf and bf ever since.
Barbie

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#11 Nov 17, 2006
I was 11 when that happend.
Heavenly Demonic

Sacramento, CA

#12 Nov 17, 2006
mine was freaking stupid he didnt even want to kiss me and i freking hate him now!hes so ugly i feel like killing him!but atleast i live it like 10 hours away from him this is the life!
Melina

Hilton Head Island, SC

#13 Nov 17, 2006
my tru love is a jerk. at least he says hi to me. the other guy i like just stares at me for at least 12 seconds. he's really cute but i can't talk to him because he might curse me out. but i know what i have to do. slap him so hard that his face with come off. the same with the guy i like.
Kirsten Lemaster

Montgomery, AL

#14 Nov 17, 2006
my first kiss was this past summer and i was at the city pool and i meet this guy named Brandon whom was soooooo hot!!!!! well one day he asked me out and i said yes soooo we were goofing off and i went under water and when i came back up he grabbed me and kissed me it was soooooo sweet and about a week later we broke up and were still good friends!!!!
meow cutie

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2006
hi
meow cutie

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2006
wazz up
meow cutie

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2006
hi
spagurl365

San Antonio, TX

#19 Nov 21, 2006
I liked a boy named MIke because he was in foot ball in 7th grade (im in 8th gade now) and he was SOOO CUTE !!!~ anyway, he liked me too, I didnt know. He asked me out to Ez's Pizzie and i was glad.~ we ate and then his mom picked us up~ afterwards he kissed me really nicely and then he left. i WAS young then but now he's stupid and is a player.)-:
dude

Erlanger, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2006
hello waz up ya im cool and u all kno it!
Marlayna

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Dec 9, 2006
My first kiss was when I was in preschool its like this I had a boy friend when I was in preschool and oneday at resses I was siting next to the slid and he just came in my face and toungh kiss me on the lips I thought it was gross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Official Selena Gomez Chat Room!!!!!! (Jan '08) 1 hr maria 11,566
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) 2 hr Cooper 1,228
Justin Bieber Chat (Sep '11) 20 hr music girl 16 687
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) Sun girls united states 133
lesbian girls chat room only no boys allowed! u... (Sep '08) Sun girls united states 4,601
Skype with girls Sat girls united states 7
The offial Josh Hutcherson chat room (Jul '07) Mar 28 Felicia 938
More from around the web