The Official Selena Gomez Chat Room!!...
selena gomez big fan

Smyrna, TN

#11275 Jul 30, 2012
girls united states wrote:
<quoted text>prove to me your selena gomez for real you have till next week to prove to me your selena gomez or your a fake please reply back on here
i never said that i was selena gomez i just said that i was her biggest fan and why do i have till next week
Selena

Quincy, FL

#11276 Jul 30, 2012
Chris wrote:
I think your hot Selena
thank u chris
selly

Sarepta, LA

#11277 Jul 30, 2012
Selena wrote:
<quoted text> thank u chris
i love selena i love u i look like u
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#11278 Jul 30, 2012
Selena wrote:
<quoted text> thank u chris
selena gomez i know everybody loves you but who is your number 1 fan on here please reply back on here
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#11279 Jul 30, 2012
selly wrote:
<quoted text>i love selena i love u i look like u
selly can you give me another chance cause i know you want sex badly and i would help you but believe me my love please reply back on here my love
selly

Sarepta, LA

#11280 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text>selly can you give me another chance cause i know you want sex badly and i would help you but believe me my love please reply back on here my love
eww no perv
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#11281 Jul 30, 2012
selly wrote:
<quoted text>eww no perv
then i can tell mevlin that you don't want him cause you had just lost mevlin for real so if you want mevlin then you can listen to me please reply back on here
Curly

San Leandro, CA

#11282 Jul 30, 2012
Hii Selena Gomez to be honest I'm not ur BIGGEST fan but I just consider myself as a fan I think ur really pretty no homo lol and I hope u reply to my message because it will be a honor for me to get to kno u as a friend not an actress/singer:)
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#11283 Jul 31, 2012
Curly wrote:
Hii Selena Gomez to be honest I'm not ur BIGGEST fan but I just consider myself as a fan I think ur really pretty no homo lol and I hope u reply to my message because it will be a honor for me to get to kno u as a friend not an actress/singer:)
i'm sorry but you have to be the BIGGEST fan of selena gomez to be on here so selena gomez will not reply unless you the BIGGEST fan of selena gomez please reply back on here
selly

Sarepta, LA

#11284 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text>then i can tell mevlin that you don't want him cause you had just lost mevlin for real so if you want mevlin then you can listen to me please reply back on here
how do u know melvin ok
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#11285 Jul 31, 2012
selly wrote:
<quoted text>how do u know melvin ok
selly i know it's hurting you but you have to listen to me cause i can help you if you want me cause your hot-sexy please reply back on here
Casey

Quincy, FL

#11286 Jul 31, 2012
Are u still dating Justin. Bieber
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#11287 Jul 31, 2012
Casey wrote:
Are u still dating Justin. Bieber
do you want to talk dirty to me then i want you make a comment about us naked or something please reply back on here
Brigitte

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

#11288 Aug 1, 2012
Selena you are the best!!!!!!!!!!&#128515;
Anastasia

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

#11289 Aug 1, 2012
Salena why r u with justin bieber. my friends useto like u but now they dont because u're with him pizz
Anastasia

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

#11290 Aug 1, 2012
well, arnt u giong to answer back
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#11291 Aug 1, 2012
Brigitte wrote:
Selena you are the best!!!!!!!!!!&#128515;
you can say whatever you want on here for selena gomez please reply back on here
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#11292 Aug 1, 2012
Anastasia wrote:
Salena why r u with justin bieber. my friends useto like u but now they dont because u're with him pizz
youcan say whatever you want to selena gomez on here please reply back on here
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#11293 Aug 1, 2012
Anastasia wrote:
well, arnt u giong to answer back
selena gomez sometimes comes on here but you just have to wait but you can chat with me i am hot-sexy girl please reply back on here
hatergril

Minneapolis, MN

#11294 Aug 2, 2012
back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat room need a bf(boyfriend)or gf(girlfriend)... (Oct '08) Thu Leomessi10119 1,070
I need to ask a girl out, but i'm too shy, what... (Dec '07) Wed perrin 593
OMG!! I know celebrities phone numbers. only si... (Jul '07) Aug 25 Anonymous 5,001
lesbian girls chat room only no boys allowed! u... (Sep '08) Aug 22 goodlookin 4,651
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) Aug 20 tanveerkhan 1,387
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) Aug 16 horny4u108 192
how to look hawt going into the new school year (Jul '07) Aug 12 SydIsCoolness125 147
More from around the web