created by: heavymetal | Feb 5, 2008

Cole Sprouse

684 votes

Insane Clown Posse vs. Eminem Who would win?????

Click on an option to vote

• ICP (The Insane Juggalos)
  • (The Bitch Boy) Eminem
Comments
301 - 306 of 306 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2014
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
kylejames

United States

#386 Apr 14, 2013
Eminem all the way they were tuff when it was all them and just eminem but un a fight where the numbers were more even they ran like little bitches
who cares

Missoula, MT

#387 May 15, 2013
Eminem is
who cares

Missoula, MT

#388 May 15, 2013
gay
who cares

Missoula, MT

#389 May 15, 2013
oh ya your cool thats one song apparently your just as ignorant as Eminem
wickid jay 17

Vidor, TX

#390 Sep 16, 2013
eminem aint nutttin but sissy ass radio B**** who can't keep non-stop mouth shut.f*** eminem.insane clown posse would win.icp is the shit and still is, they may have gotton older but i still listen to them.
Makaveliimmortal

Las Vegas, NV

#391 Feb 23, 2014
F*** feminem, I remember when icp challenged him to a fist fight on mtv, b**** had disses coming out but after that he stopped in his anal tracks. F*** rap god, I'm 16 and still rockin milenko and riddle box (any og's out there still listenin to carnival of carnage?)
(Eminem vs icp) You say rap god I say dead body man
You say loose yourself I say chicken huntin
You say not afraid I say halls of illusions
You say criminal I say ghetto freak show
You say" Eminem is cool, he's the best white rapper alive, very rich, has a good flow" I say" icp have dropped more albums, started freestyling a decade before Eminem even knew what rap was, created an enormous empire for an underground rap group, and changed horrorcore forever"
( eaze e and Tupac vs Dr dre)
You say F***wit dre day I say real muthaf*****g's
You say ring a ding dong I say boys in da hood
You say dres nwa I say my ambitionz as a ridah
You say" dres a g, he was in nwa, he created eminem" I say" dres a closet fag**t, easy e was way more of a real gangsta then either wangstas he bagged on in real muthaf****n G's, Tupac schemed his enemies (possibly faked his death) to get back at his enemies
Immortal technique vs Jay z
You say 99 problems I say obnoxious
you say oh my god I say revolutionary
You say cockafella records I say Hollywood driveby
You say "Jay z is a very successful rapper who is also a rich business man and he's got a lot of talent" I say " gay z is a Sambo bi**h to the industry, tech built an orphanage with the 3rd world album's money, he speaks the truth, born in a military hospital in Lima peru, and has sick freestyling skills, he can't rap as fast as gay z but the spirit and message of his lyrics crush gay z's trashy" F**k bitches get money " type lyrics, tech is a true revolutionary, when he does things, sh*t gets done. He's got a loyal network of fans in America (around 200,000) but in Latin America, he's considered a God. If any mainstream fag dissed tech and then did a tour anywheresouth of the border, he could lliterally get assassinated!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) 6 hr joshy 944
who thinks G. Hannelius is so hott (Oct '13) 8 hr girls united states 556
Boys `n Girls chatroom (ages 9-11) (Mar '09) 8 hr girls united states 477
lesbian girls chat room only no boys allowed! u... (Sep '08) 8 hr girls united states 4,484
chat room need a bf(boyfriend)or gf(girlfriend)... (Oct '08) 8 hr girls united states 775
OMG!! I know celebrities phone numbers. only si... (Jul '07) Aug 30 Truth 4,935
Private Aug 29 girls united states 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cole Sprouse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••