girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

this is just for us just say I'm completely naked with no clothes on me and I love going out in public naked for everyone to see me completely naked please reply back on here my love are you naked or have clothes on just pick one and say it my love
mc miller

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

girls united states wrote:
this is just for us just say I'm completely naked with no clothes on me and I love going out in public naked for everyone to see me completely naked please reply back on here my love are you naked or have clothes on just pick one and say it my love
i need to know i can trust you first.
girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

mc miller wrote:
<quoted text>
i need to know i can trust you first.
yes you can trust me so are you still naked my love please reply back on here and the other comment to did you write to your parents naked my love
mc miller

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

<quoted text>yes you can trust me so are you still naked my love please reply back on here and the other comment to did you write to your parents naked my love
I really dont want to put clothes back on but i cant trust you:( you wont even take 2 seconds to email me why just tell me why?
girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

mc miller wrote:
<quoted text>
I really dont want to put clothes back on but i cant trust you:( you wont even take 2 seconds to email me why just tell me why?
ok I tell you but you have to be completely naked if you want me to tell you please reply back on here my love don't put clothes on put them in the trash my love
mc miller

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

<quoted text>ok I tell you but you have to be completely naked if you want me to tell you please reply back on here my love don't put clothes on put them in the trash my love
Ok im naked again and my clothes are in the trash. Now please tell me.
girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

mc miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok im naked again and my clothes are in the trash. Now please tell me.
I can't say anything bad on the e-mail so that's why now can you answers this how many people seen you naked yesterday-today did you tell your parents about being naked please say I will help you on the e-mail but don't put no more clothes on my love
mc miller

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

<quoted text>I can't say anything bad on the e-mail so that's why now can you answers this how many people seen you naked yesterday-today did you tell your parents about being naked please say I will help you on the e-mail but don't put no more clothes on my love
This is my last reply till i get an email. and why cant you say anything dirty?
girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

mc miller wrote:
<quoted text>
cause some people check on there if you help me I will do it let's just do a test of it on here then I will do it please reply back on here but you have to be naked to do it my love
newbee

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

u want to know something this girls jnited states person. well i text this person and told them that girls united states is cheating with u... so i would not listen to him. he gave u the wrong e mail address
girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

mc miller wrote:
<quoted text>
did you get my comment on here if so please reply to it my love
mc miller

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

newbee wrote:
u want to know something this girls jnited states person. well i text this person and told them that girls united states is cheating with u... so i would not listen to him. he gave u the wrong e mail address
Im cheating or she is?
girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

mc miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Im cheating or she is?
the e-mail will be working tonight please reply back on here my love
mc miller

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

<quoted text>the e-mail will be working tonight please reply back on here my love
No your lying to me.
girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

mc miller wrote:
<quoted text>
No your lying to me.
well the e-mail is down again but we're working on it but in the metime why don't we do a test of the e-mail on here so I know what to say on there I really have something to tell you but you still have to be naked with allllll your clothes in the trash my love but you have to promise me if I e-mail you are you going to reply on here naked that's I didn't hear from you cause you didn't say if you are going to come on here naked please reply back on here my love
mc miller

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

<quoted text>well the e-mail is down again but we're working on it but in the metime why don't we do a test of the e-mail on here so I know what to say on there I really have something to tell you but you still have to be naked with allllll your clothes in the trash my love but you have to promise me if I e-mail you are you going to reply on here naked that's I didn't hear from you cause you didn't say if you are going to come on here naked please reply back on here my love
Email me now or im done im fed up and mad.
girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

mc miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Email me now or im done im fed up and mad.
not until I hear you say it if I e-mail once it's working since we're fixing it right now will you come on here if I e-mail you cause I need to know if you don't say it then I will not e-mail you unless you say it please reply back on here my love
mc miller

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

<quoted text>not until I hear you say it if I e-mail once it's working since we're fixing it right now will you come on here if I e-mail you cause I need to know if you don't say it then I will not e-mail you unless you say it please reply back on here my love
your lying to me. i wont take anymore of that if you email me i will forgive but im done f you.
girls united states

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

mc miller wrote:
<quoted text>
your lying to me. i wont take anymore of that if you email me i will forgive but im done f you.
I'm sorry but I have some news the whole e-mail is down till tomorrow so no e-mail is being sent out tonight cause it's to hot to use it so the e-mail will be working tomorrow I hope but in the mentime iff I e-mail you will you promise me your come on here if I e-mail you that's alllll I'm asking you right now I have to leave early in the morning so when I come back if you don't say it your come on here if I e-mail you then I wouldn't e-mail you unless you say I'll come on here so check your e-mail tomorrow cause the e-mail is down till tomorrow that's allll I can tell you good night my love see you tomorrow on here if you come on here
mc miller

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

<quoted text>I'm sorry but I have some news the whole e-mail is down till tomorrow so no e-mail is being sent out tonight cause it's to hot to use it so the e-mail will be working tomorrow I hope but in the mentime iff I e-mail you will you promise me your come on here if I e-mail you that's alllll I'm asking you right now I have to leave early in the morning so when I come back if you don't say it your come on here if I e-mail you then I wouldn't e-mail you unless you say I'll come on here so check your e-mail tomorrow cause the e-mail is down till tomorrow that's allll I can tell you good night my love see you tomorrow on here if you come on here
that is the lamest excuse ever its to hot? E-mail is run through the internet through fiber optics. lying to me again oh and btw i have a aol it works just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Cole Sprouse Forum right now

Search the Cole Sprouse Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justin Bieber Chat (Sep '11) 7 hr Jecoliah 657
who thinks G. Hannelius is so hott (Oct '13) 8 hr Eddy Swinehart 365
Boys `n Girls chatroom (ages 9-11) (Mar '09) 9 hr Ariel 398
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) Thu ismail 793
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) Wed hornybitch 50
All Warrior cat members come here! (Mar '08) Apr 15 Evan 1,724
any boys wanna chat with a 13 year old horny girl? (Jul '13) Apr 15 conor 417
•••
•••