alson stoner stuffs her BRA and lies ...

alson stoner stuffs her BRA and lies about her age!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Cole Sprouse Forum

gwen and loup

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2007
Ihate alyson stoner she is not pretty she has a wierd nose she wears way to much makeup which will make her break out which is really great plus she stuffs her bra with so much pads and tries to be 17!!! Shes a slut!!!!!
SaM Da GiRl

AOL

#2 Apr 7, 2007
all ridey then.... lol
Allie DiMeco ROX

Clarksburg, MD

#3 Apr 7, 2007
trying to BE an age is not lying about yout age. and I don't like her either. And you really care if she wears that much makeup? I hope her skin breaks out. She's not a slut but she is kind of weird. She does look like a rat at times.
Allie DiMeco ROX

Clarksburg, MD

#4 Apr 7, 2007
I mean trying to be an age isn't lying about your age.

“I'm allergic to stupid people.”

Since: Feb 07

somewhere

#5 Apr 7, 2007
gwen and loup wrote:
Ihate alyson stoner she is not pretty she has a wierd nose she wears way to much makeup which will make her break out which is really great plus she stuffs her bra with so much pads and tries to be 17!!! Shes a slut!!!!!
wow. i am a bit jealous of her. she gets to meet the hottest guys, she can dance really well, she had her own mini show, and i think she went out with cole sprouse. i'd say shes pretty lucky.
SaM Da GiRl

AOL

#6 Apr 7, 2007
hey... i never thought of it that way! pluse, cole has a crush on her!

“I'm allergic to stupid people.”

Since: Feb 07

somewhere

#7 Apr 7, 2007
SaM Da GiRl wrote:
hey... i never thought of it that way! pluse, cole has a crush on her!
he does? i only thought they went out, but i didn't think they still liked each other.
Kaitlyn

Ashburn, VA

#8 Aug 9, 2008
Alyson Stoner rocks so you can just shut your hole.and how do you know what she's like you never even met her in person and plus you should never judge a person when you don't know what there like!!!!!You guys don't know anything!!!!Sense you judge her I'm going to judge you.YOUR ALL LESBIANS!!!!!!!!Don't worry Alyson i got your side!!!!!!!!YOU GUYS HAVE THE HUGES HOLES ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!LOSERS!!!!!!!!! !LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!YOU SUCK MONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!
AlysonStonerLook Alike

Benicia, CA

#9 Feb 18, 2009
yea idk if all those rumors r tru but i think shes ugly and i guess im ugly 2 cuz HELLA pplz say i look like her =S
Vanessa

Toronto, Canada

#10 Aug 22, 2009
I like her cause she pretty, smart and a awesome dancer but usually she has a squeaky voice but not always and when she was a kid she went out with cole sprouse so how can u say she a slut she normal
j-envy87

United States

#11 Sep 5, 2012
OK so i can't front her nose looks kinda crooked but so what she's not ugly and she's an extremely talented dancer god bless her....she must be doin something right since ur hating on her so much....lol....keep shining Alyson.....give these bitches a reason to keep talking bout u!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) 4 hr Rochelle pretty 188
chat room need a bf(boyfriend)or gf(girlfriend)... (Oct '08) 12 hr Lovelyleah123 1,046
Calvin Klein $2 underwear CK classic slim under... 21 hr Dopy 1
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) Sun Josh 1,379
boys chat room (no girls aluod) (Oct '07) Aug 1 Blka 1,287
love Jul 31 barbie 1
tell ur first kiss stories here (Nov '06) Jul 30 deez nuts 947
More from around the web