Selena Gomez
Mia Alexis Advincula

Beverly Hills, CA

#652 Aug 19, 2008
Selena Gomez. The greatest role model in the world. She is VERY VERY beautiful. She is not like other girls because she is a tomboy like me. Selena Gomez is a kind, caring, truthful, smart girl which makes her a great role model. Her personality is just great. If I get a chance to meet her, I would give her a big hug and tell her what a great role model She is. I LOVE YOU SELENA!!!
Jessica

Brighton, UK

#653 Aug 20, 2008
hi you r sooooooooooooooooooooooo cool selina
Selena

New Milford, CT

#654 Aug 20, 2008
Hey it's Selena! My fan mail address is:
Selena Gomez
c/o The Disney Channel
3800 Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505

Sorry I can't give you my real address. Also I'm sorry but I do not know any of you except jenny meilin. I love all of you and I'm so glad that I have your support! TTYVS (talk To You Very Soon!)
Lexi

New Milford, CT

#655 Aug 20, 2008
Selena Gomez wrote:
Okay. Who the heck are you imposter from New Jersey? I am the real Selena. What do you mean you might sign up to be on my show? You make no sense. Plus, I am the real Selena, I am 15 years old and I know how to spell sign. You don't. What does that tell us?
Wow ray of sunshine. The real Selena would not obbsess over IMPOSTERS! Besides you are from Massachusettes!!! Don't be mean Selena knows that copying is the greatest form of flattery. It wasn't so bad the first time but when you did it again and again and made fun of the other poser's spelling it just got rediculous! So please stop it, Sioriously!
selena love

UAE

#656 Aug 28, 2008
hi all
allison

Cove, AR

#657 Aug 28, 2008
hey selly you are i am the one that you gave an e-mail to
selena

Chino, CA

#658 Aug 28, 2008
selena gomez fan email is selena.ifcupidhadaheart.gomez@ gmail.com
mileycyrusluver1 2

Chino, CA

#659 Aug 28, 2008
U ROCK AND I REALY REALY ADORE U!!!!!! U ROCK
selena

Chino, CA

#660 Aug 28, 2008
mileycyrusluver12 wrote:
U ROCK AND I REALY REALY ADORE U!!!!!! U ROCK
thx u are awesome dont forget to email me at selena.ifcupidhadaheart.gomez@ gmail.com

love u, selena
selenalover

Chino, CA

#661 Aug 28, 2008
i deleted my email selena.ifcupidhadaheart.gomez
@gmail.com so dont email me bye
selenalover

Chino, CA

#662 Aug 28, 2008
plz dont email me because not to make u feel bad but i dont like it but i might create another fan mail bye bye bye
victoria

Tillsonburg, Canada

#663 Sep 11, 2008
wut is your msn e-mail address selena?
selena

Davidson, NC

#664 Sep 12, 2008
selena we have he same name ats sop kool can i have your cell number
trisha

Kingston, Jamaica

#665 Sep 13, 2008
Selena wrote:
Hey it's Selena! My fan mail address is:
Selena Gomez
c/o The Disney Channel
3800 Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505
Sorry I can't give you my real address. Also I'm sorry but I do not know any of you except jenny meilin. I love all of you and I'm so glad that I have your support! TTYVS (talk To You Very Soon!)
ur sooooooooooooooooo not Selina u poser
ALI

AOL

#666 Sep 20, 2008
she is so cute!
Maui-Bu 5595

Brewster, NY

#667 Sep 20, 2008
Like id tell u dweebs wrote:
selena has no life she is ugly cant sing 4 her life and is a slut! hah i went there!
selena can sing she is not a slut. and she is pretty. if you don't like her don't listen to her music or see her.
Mileyrocks

Elkton, VA

#668 Sep 20, 2008
The only thang i have to say about selena is.....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW.
JOsh

Belize City, Belize

#669 Sep 20, 2008
Selena Gomez wrote:
Hello To All Of My Fans Your The Best
I think your the most sexiest girl i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!1
Josh

Belize City, Belize

#670 Sep 20, 2008
selena is just awesome if you dont like her then f you
stockton on tess

Riverside, UK

#671 Oct 1, 2008
you are myu faveourte becouse you rock and mackayla to do you fancy cole sprouse or not i like jake t austin his real good to work with it is go good to work with miley cyrus she she ok tell miley she tour nwecastle metor aran in october tell her she rock the world to get back with nick jonas if she is not i jenna mullen i will date nick joans and mitchell mussso and moises arais is david hernie ok to say hello to dylan sprouse for jenna mullen tell me were he live in a the USA can i get date with dylan spruse please be a way for my 20 birthday i am invated selena gomez and miley cyrus and dylan sprouse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat room need a bf(boyfriend)or gf(girlfriend)... (Oct '08) 12 hr Bina 1,583
Do the Sprouse Twins have Armpit Hair??? (Sep '09) Dec 4 ant 5
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) Dec 2 horny all the time 247
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) Nov 26 Antonio picho 1,646
OMG!! I know celebrities phone numbers. only si... (Jul '07) Nov 20 Keisha 5,046
Animal Crossing Wild World friend codes (Jan '08) Nov 19 zorvette 53,661
Official Miranda Cosgrove Chat (Oct '11) Nov 18 too sweet 22
More from around the web