“You shall b brought to justice”

Since: Jul 12

Hall of Origin

#11751 Sep 6, 2012
WHAT?!?!?!?!!? NO!!!!! WHY?!?!?! WHY?!?!!?' I TELL U!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?!?!?!!?' Well what Im saying is that its dead and its been sooooooo long since we've seen each other!:D lol ^-< so......HI!!!!!!!!!! GLAD 2 C U ALL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL @-@ I'm cray-z I know! Lol =^-^= lol

“ToF: Gemma 2279 8444 3286”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11752 Sep 19, 2012
Omg I leave and this happens!!??? I need to come back more often
Cait

Dagenham, UK

#11753 Oct 8, 2012
Misty2 wrote:
Misty should be with Ash May and Dawn boo
I hate to burst your bubble, but Ash will never be with misty, because all of that lovey dove stuff was just faked by the dub, but Pearlshipping was made by the Japanese creators! These are the REAL couples:
Pearlshipping: High Fiving, High Touch and so on.
Contestshipping: Roses, Blushing and May going to Johto with Drew,
Gymshipping: Ear Pulling and Jealousy
PlayboyXX

Waterbury, CT

#11754 Oct 15, 2012
holy shit this site is dead wow

“I turned 14 this month ”

Since: Jul 12

Yay meee

#11755 Oct 17, 2012
LoL trolled

“*****”

Location hidden

#11756 Nov 21, 2012
Guys, everyone is gone because we all have lives and realized fighting and caring over Pokemon shippings or just Pokemon itself sucks now. I mean, do you guys honestly find yourselves STILL wondering deeply about who Ash will be with? If anything, you should just argue over why the hell Ash is STILL 10 years old after all these years, or why pokemon are captured and forced to fight against each other without consent! And if it's not any of those Pokemon related reasons for not being here, then it is most likely that our friends are better than talking to people we don't know at all. We all have more important things to do rather than post shit about Pokemon.

This will most likely be my last post I ever make on this website, sorry if I offended anyone by posting this.

Goodbye

Location hidden

#11757 Nov 23, 2012
Bill! Wtf? We don't even talk about that anymore. Wish I could say glad to see you here again...

“What's Up? :P”

Since: Jun 10

Camp Half-Blood

#11758 Nov 24, 2012
Uh hey guys, how've you all been?

Location hidden

#11759 Nov 29, 2012
Hey Alyssa! I've been good just busy with school and college apps! You?

Camp Half-Blood

#11760 Nov 30, 2012
That's great :) uh let me see, school, getting grounded,Haveing to break up with my now ex boyfriend ( my worst breakup yet) school, getting ungrounded, and trying to live my life. So I guess a lot of ups and downs ^_^ but thankfully I am thinking it's starting to get better :)

“whatzupwitu?”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11761 Dec 25, 2012
hey guys

merry christmas

how is everything and how long has it been
since i was last here :)

“whatzupwitu?”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11762 Dec 25, 2012
BILL29 wrote:
Guys, everyone is gone because we all have lives and realized fighting and caring over Pokemon shippings or just Pokemon itself sucks now. I mean, do you guys honestly find yourselves STILL wondering deeply about who Ash will be with? If anything, you should just argue over why the hell Ash is STILL 10 years old after all these years, or why pokemon are captured and forced to fight against each other without consent! And if it's not any of those Pokemon related reasons for not being here, then it is most likely that our friends are better than talking to people we don't know at all. We all have more important things to do rather than post shit about Pokemon.
This will most likely be my last post I ever make on this website, sorry if I offended anyone by posting this.
Goodbye
Amen. all the way to that :)

Location hidden

#11763 Jan 2, 2013
alyssa medlock wrote:
That's great :) uh let me see, school, getting grounded,Haveing to break up with my now ex boyfriend ( my worst breakup yet) school, getting ungrounded, and trying to live my life. So I guess a lot of ups and downs ^_^ but thankfully I am thinking it's starting to get better :)
Well that's good! Breakups suck but it will get better! School has been occupying me as we'll! Haha Happy New year btw!
Ash

United States

#11764 Jan 6, 2013
i want dawn in my journey to the dreams.he is sooo cute.i want to kiss on her lips.she is perfect me.

Camp Half-Blood

#11765 Jan 19, 2013
Mudkip luvr wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's good! Breakups suck but it will get better! School has been occupying me as we'll! Haha Happy New year btw!
Yes real ups do really suck, and it has gotten so much better! My ex got a new girlfriend and at first I was upset but now I'm cool with it because that shows me that it is okay to move on ^_^ I can't believe I'll be a junior in only a few months! Happy new year to you too!!:)
PlayboyXX

Waterbury, CT

#11766 Jan 27, 2013
alyssa medlock wrote:
<quoted text>Yes real ups do really suck, and it has gotten so much better! My ex got a new girlfriend and at first I was upset but now I'm cool with it because that shows me that it is okay to move on ^_^ I can't believe I'll be a junior in only a few months! Happy new year to you too!!:)
Lucky you im have to go to summer school and no prom this year):
Brisio

Milan, Italy

#11767 Jan 29, 2013
Hey, any1 of da old pipl here?
Brisio

Milan, Italy

#11768 Jan 29, 2013
Ash wrote:
i want dawn in my journey to the dreams.he is sooo cute.i want to kiss on her lips.she is perfect me.
Afta so much time... nodin changed. People aint change :)

Camp Half-Blood

#11769 Feb 5, 2013
PlayboyXX wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky you im have to go to summer school and no prom this year):
I'm sorry :/ that sucks a lot.
Arjun

Mumbai, India

#11770 Mar 6, 2013
I think ash true love is misty. Pokemon's on air for 8 years. So ash would be 18 years old. Misty will also be 18. May should be 14 or 15. And dawn is 10. I personally love dawn. I dream about her every night. But i think she's too young for ash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The offial Josh Hutcherson chat room (Jul '07) 4 hr Basketball_chammp 939
boys & girl Chat Room 11-16 (Nov '09) 5 hr Jordan Thacher 89
lesbian girls chat room only no boys allowed! u... (Sep '08) 13 hr girls united states 4,618
wanna skype naked with a hot chick right now xx (May '13) 13 hr girls united states 72
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) 13 hr girls united states 158
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) 13 hr girls united states 1,263
Skype with girls 13 hr girls united states 23
More from around the web