Somebody

United States

#827 Oct 22, 2012
No, girls, I know it's not you. Your a guy.
newbee

Spokane, WA

#830 Oct 22, 2012
you were right it is a guy using a girls united state.. i told him to use a normal name. but did he listen to me no,,,,
Jake

United States

#831 Oct 23, 2012
Ya, its a dude. ive been patient answering his stupid questions. somebody, that is a nice story.
Jake

United States

#834 Oct 23, 2012
You said your a guy on the other topic. Im not stupid
Jake

United States

#835 Oct 23, 2012
You just post on every topic about some stupid problem you have and say: did you get my comments on here if so please reply back on here... with no punctuation. it is hard to read. no, you cant take your girlfriends bra. no, i dont think you can without taking off her shirt either. that should answer your questions. dont ask the same question over and over again.
newbee

Spokane, WA

#838 Oct 23, 2012
no i am a woman jake
newbee

Spokane, WA

#841 Oct 24, 2012
come on be real you are a guy and i am a woman
Jake

United States

#842 Oct 24, 2012
GirlS. I know your trolling. Its annoying. I've told you he to help, and you CAN'T keep her bra. It's WEIRD. Someone just tried to post a nice story about his girlfriend, then you started being annoying. Ask newbee, she's a girl.
newbee

Spokane, WA

#844 Oct 24, 2012
ok then if you say i am a guy, then what in the heck am i with breast for....??????
Ty Ty

United States

#845 Oct 24, 2012
Here's a weird question. You ready? Ok so who here has kissed someone who's the same gender?
newbee

Spokane, WA

#847 Oct 24, 2012
i have and done more than kiss
Jake

United States

#850 Oct 25, 2012
I didn't say you were a guy, I believe you. And no, I haven't kissed a dude, lol
Jake

United States

#851 Oct 25, 2012
Anyway, my first make out was around a year ago with a very pretty girl named madi. We really liked each other, but we went to different high schools.
newbee

Spokane, WA

#853 Oct 25, 2012
mine was a friend from high school
Ty Ty

United States

#855 Oct 26, 2012
Wow!:) Well I have never kissed anyone before. But I do have a crush on a boy I didn't thought looked hot in 3rd grade. But now I'm in 9th grade and we go to different schools. But we live in the same neighborhood.:)
Anonymous

Fairfield, NJ

#856 Oct 26, 2012
I'm in the ninth grade 2 never kissed before I'm a guy btw
Flutegirl1

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#859 Oct 26, 2012
I first madeout with my best guy friend after watching a movie. He was the most amazing kisser and I really liked it. So did he. It lasted for an hour and it happened in his room. Making out is so easy.
Ty Ty

El Monte, CA

#860 Oct 26, 2012
Here's another question for you people out there. Ok so share your story if you have ever played the game Strip Truth or Dare.
chloe

Decatur, AL

#862 Nov 4, 2012
Ok soo i really like this boy who i am gonna call m.well me and m r like best friends
We alwaysss sit next 2 each other...one daay..well a wendsday specificly...he came up to me and was like " did u know its makeout wendsday" ...dont judge he is just funny like that...but anyways after lunch when we came back to class for 4th period and i noticed he had put his hand on my knee and he was seriously turning me on...but idk if he was being funny or what but he started leaning into me but he waas facing the front of the class his hand suddenly started moving up my thigh and heck i was just like...well i didnt even notice it until he was facing me and his hand is like right next to my ...u see what i mean..and i pushed his head away and he started laughing but he put his arm around me and his hand on my back. So do u think he li,es me...possibly wants ''ME" .i am 12 and he is to if i didnt mention and every one says we should tottaly date( and i really aagree) but tell me what u think
maria

Misr, Egypt

#863 Nov 4, 2012
Me and my bf where just sitting on the beach. And he suddnly kissed me . It was okay but then he started kissing my ear ,eyebrows, eyelid, cheeks,forhead,and came closer to tl lips but then sat back and i was like wanting him to just go for it . So i couldnt resist and pulled him and we madeout for about 6 or 7 min. Hhhhhj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) 2 hr skatergirl 149
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) 8 hr agstylez 1,253
The Official Selena Gomez Chat Room!!!!!! (Jan '08) Apr 15 Emma s 11,568
chat room need a bf(boyfriend)or gf(girlfriend)... (Oct '08) Apr 14 girls united states 962
Skype with girls Apr 13 girls united states 17
lesbian girls chat room only no boys allowed! u... (Sep '08) Apr 13 girls united states 4,607
Talk To Demi Lovato (Sep '07) Apr 11 Amenpteet 9,525
More from around the web