First time to make out stories

Posted in the Cole Sprouse Forum

First Prev
of 45
Next Last
Becca

Owasso, OK

#1 Aug 13, 2007
i first made out like last saturday at my boyfriends party my friend was like tellin me to go in the bathroom and his friends pushed him in and they were all like yellin "MAKE OUT MAKE OUT!!!" so we did for like 30 sec. he is such a good kisser anybody else hav some stories???
rebecca

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2007
i havent even made out yet...
is it hard?
how do you even do it, im really scared.
Ashleigh

Lynchburg, VA

#3 Aug 20, 2007
I haven't ever made out but a boy at a friends party asked me to go into an emty bedroom with him so I did and he started rubbing sexually in my upper area...he wanted to have IT! He told me. I told him no way, not untill I get WAY older!!!!!!!!!!
Sara-Jean

Canton, PA

#4 Aug 20, 2007
wow, what a jerk. I've never made out before, I'm not sure I want a boyfriend. What do u have to do though
Becca

Owasso, OK

#5 Aug 20, 2007
its hard to explan how o and Aahleigh that guys sounds like a jerk i mean kissing making out not bad but wat he wanted to to gross i would slap him then kick him u know were if he did that to me
ben

United States

#6 Aug 26, 2007
my girlfriend has made out plenty of times and i never had and she wants to make out with me and i dont really kno how u reaally do it can someone help me????PLEASE
Briana

AOL

#7 Aug 29, 2007
Well, I'v never made out before.. and I told my boyfriend that, and he understands. But I told him I want to with him but and I said I dont really know how. He told me it was fine and he would show me. But I told im I'm scard I'll eat his face off! haaa! he laughed and told me it would be ok. so hopefully it will happy soon. I'll let you guys know what go's down.=]
aaa

Port Monmouth, NJ

#9 Sep 6, 2007
i'm not so popular at skool but i want to have a boyfriend and make out for the first time. how can i accomplish this and with who?
sarah

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 10, 2007
I'll be making out with my guy soon and it may seem kinda strange, but he's never made out with someone before and neither have I. So we plan on teaching each other with our low amount of skills. And flirting is the key to getting the guy you want. but Do NOT change for him. Chances are, he likes you the way you are, so never change. But flirting and slight eye contact really works well.
hannah

Newport News, VA

#14 Sep 10, 2007
jeremy wrote:
i madeout with a girl before at a party she liked me too but we broke up
u sound desperate

“it mite come true”

Since: Aug 07

somewhere..

#15 Sep 10, 2007
ok, i have a question. isn't it REALLY akward afterwards????? jw
asdfgh

Merrimack, NH

#16 Sep 18, 2007
ive never made out with a guy and im planning on makeing out with my boyfriend soon but i dont know how cause i never made out before but i did kiss a guy before. Is it scary the first time of makeing out?????
never mind about it

Sarnia, Canada

#17 Sep 22, 2007
okayy uno i have only made out to times and i am scaredd i amm not doing it right and i don't want to again but like gr the boy i amm dating is a bit older and he has lotss or times and i don't wanna fuck up and everyone is saying u just no but the time i did it i felt like i did'nt no
Annie

Oak Harbor, WA

#19 Sep 26, 2007
I kissed a boy before like 2 times. But have any of you guys seen what is downstairs? I hear it is hairry!!!!!!!! I also heard what they do with it!! But do you guys no how old a girl shuold be before she sees 1?
john

Chico, CA

#21 Sep 27, 2007
sarah wrote:
I'll be making out with my guy soon and it may seem kinda strange, but he's never made out with someone before and neither have I. So we plan on teaching each other with our low amount of skills. And flirting is the key to getting the guy you want. but Do NOT change for him. Chances are, he likes you the way you are, so never change. But flirting and slight eye contact really works well.
im in the same exact spot you are(or were) right now
alexa

Hialeah, FL

#22 Sep 29, 2007
dyland do you have a girlfriend cause don`t care cause i am ganna go to were you live and i am ganna kiss you baby like you never befor did kiss a girl.

your new girlfriend

alexa kristal vannsa faria caprilas
Bubbles

Downey, CA

#23 Sep 29, 2007
well i almost made out with a guy today! i was sooo nervous i was gunna do it to then the guy backed down =[
crystal

Williamston, MI

#24 Oct 6, 2007
hey i love giving advice..let me know if you have any questions =)
spencer

Dayton, OH

#25 Oct 9, 2007
blue-eyedblonde wrote:
ok, i have a question. isn't it REALLY akward afterwards????? jw
no its not.=] i made out with 1 girl but she turned out to be a slut now i found tht girl tht likes me the right way. but i dono when the right time 2 makeout with her is. seems like id ruin our relationship.(make sure u dont push the person into makeing out)
Julie

Dumont, NJ

#26 Nov 4, 2007
ive made out but it was good and bad. all u have to do is let the guy do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a boyfriend (Mar '08) 1 hr girls united states 641
chat room need a bf(boyfriend)or gf(girlfriend)... (Oct '08) 7 hr lydia329 1,457
lesbian girls chat room only no boys allowed! u... (Sep '08) 12 hr samthat 4,715
does any kids wants to be completely naked 24/7... Aug 26 samthat 3
I need a girlfriend that will care for me and t... Aug 26 samthat 18
Dylan Sprouse Chat Board (Dec '09) Aug 26 Leah-Lou 30
Talk To Demi Lovato (Sep '07) Aug 25 lilsmileychai 9,538
More from around the web