I luv warriors!

they suck!

First Prev
of 87
Next Last
Silverwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Mar 13, 2008
Welcome to warrior catz topix! I am your host Silverwater, creator this topix forum. "All catz old enogh to catch their own prey join under highrock for a clan meeting!!!
(jk) any1 who iz a fan of the books written by Erin Hunter(our great clan creators) come to this warrior haven and tell your news I am also starting my own clan. Some of you may have seen me around as silverstream. but silverstream has journeyed to Starclan leaving her beloved Graystripe with two kits. now that graystirpe has been lost we search for him in vain! ALL HAIL STARCLAN AND MAY TIGERCLAW PERISH IN THE CARRION PLACE WITH THE REST OF HIS ROUGES!!!!
Silverwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Mar 13, 2008
I am making up a clan. Thunderclan goes first and I am not appointing myself leader. any1 want to join thunderclan? you must be a kit a warrior or an apprentice. I don't want any Queens just yet. I can have up to 20 members.
tawnykit

Syracuse, UT

#3 Mar 26, 2008
i would like to become a kit for thunderclan! i have always wanted to be an apprentice but my mother goldenflower says i can become an apprentice when my clan leader says i can! i am 6 moons old. can you make me an apprentice?
tawnykit

Syracuse, UT

#4 Mar 26, 2008
Silverwater wrote:
I am making up a clan. Thunderclan goes first and I am not appointing myself leader. any1 want to join thunderclan? you must be a kit a warrior or an apprentice. I don't want any Queens just yet. I can have up to 20 members.
i want to become a kit in thunderclan! i am six moons old. can you make me an apprentice?
tawnykit

Syracuse, UT

#5 Mar 26, 2008
Silverwater wrote:
Welcome to warrior catz topix! I am your host Silverwater, creator this topix forum. "All catz old enogh to catch their own prey join under highrock for a clan meeting!!!
(jk) any1 who iz a fan of the books written by Erin Hunter(our great clan creators) come to this warrior haven and tell your news I am also starting my own clan. Some of you may have seen me around as silverstream. but silverstream has journeyed to Starclan leaving her beloved Graystripe with two kits. now that graystirpe has been lost we search for him in vain! ALL HAIL STARCLAN AND MAY TIGERCLAW PERISH IN THE CARRION PLACE WITH THE REST OF HIS ROUGES!!!!
i am tawnykit and i think i am ready to join in clan meetings. i am only 6 moons old and wondering if you could make me an apprentice?!
Silverstar

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Mar 27, 2008
OMG i'm sorry! I haven't been on in a while.(eh-uhm) You tawnykit are six moons old and are being given your apprentice name by the power of starclan in me. You are now tawnypaw! May you obey the warrior code and be obediant to ur mentor.(me silver*) I am now clan leader to and will treat my warriors,queens and apprentices with the best of my ability.

(by the way *Tawnypaw* spread the word around other topix areas)
SorrelWing

Plymouth, MI

#7 Apr 4, 2008
Hey cats, i'm new here, so i just wanted to say hey!
Silverwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Apr 8, 2008
Hello. I'm Silverstar! I luv Bramblefur, I wish someone else could be his mate. Squirrelflight is not good enough for him.

~*who's ur fav kat?*~

~laterz~
silverstar

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Apr 25, 2008
SorrelWing wrote:
Hey cats, i'm new here, so i just wanted to say hey!
welcome sorrelwing! I am your dedicated leader.
SockFurSludgeSoc k

Lafayette, IN

#11 May 1, 2008
SockFur- Warriors is awesome, and wolves are awesome-rific!
SludgeSock-boobadoopaloop- banana phone+warriors=.........sockfu r
SockFur-Growl
Rosepaw

Roanoke, VA

#12 May 8, 2008
Hi im rosepaw. Ive been training for abot 6 seasons and i wanna be a warrior. Can you help? And if so, can i choose my name? ive been thinking of one for so long. And u r right. Squirrelflight doesn't deserve him
Sandtalon

Whitehall, PA

#13 Jun 9, 2008
Hello, I'm the biggest warriors fan out there. I just wondered if there is a movie coming out any time soon. If so, I'd be the first one there!!!
VictoriaC

AOL

#14 Jun 9, 2008
What???!!!
Thunderheart

Windsor, Canada

#15 Jun 13, 2008
im a deputy from Stormclan
Hazelpaw

Chico, CA

#16 Jun 17, 2008
May I join??
Wildstar

Dayton, OH

#17 Jun 18, 2008
Silverwater wrote:
Person, just to tell you, there already is ThunderClan. I made up a clan to though. It's called BreezeClan. They live in the mountains. They are a lot like WindClan in the books. Anyone want to join? I'm really nice!
Wildstar

Dayton, OH

#18 Jun 18, 2008
Thunderheart wrote:
im a deputy from Stormclan
I once went on the website for StormClan. They are pretty cool!
Wildstar

Dayton, OH

#19 Jun 18, 2008
Silverwater wrote:
Silverwater, you are so right about tigerstar. He doesn't even deserve to be capitalized!
Vinetail

Lansdowne, PA

#21 Jul 24, 2008
I your right tigerevil does not desserve capitolizion
Vinetail

Lansdowne, PA

#22 Jul 24, 2008
JAYPAW ROCKS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 87
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lesbian girls chat room only no boys allowed! u... (Sep '08) 2 hr Tylove 4,638
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) 7 hr boobyworshipper 1,306
chat room need a bf(boyfriend)or gf(girlfriend)... (Oct '08) 15 hr girls united states 984
Skype with girls 16 hr girls united states 40
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) 16 hr girls united states 178
Justin Bieber Chat (Sep '11) Mon ashlyn 689
Horny girls wanna talk dirty w/ me? (Aug '12) May 23 country_king 01 110
More from around the web