My Suicidal Life

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Where you ever suicidal in your life? Have you ever attempted suicide? Yeah?

Tell me about it. Tell me the story. Cant wait.

“I turned 14 this month ”

Since: Jul 12

Yay meee

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Well once i was so angry at my sis cuz she dint give me my pencil (i know its crazy lol) i slaped her with anger and she ran crying to my mother complaing that i slaped her for not giving her pencil (it was mine) i felt so angry my mom scholeded me i was like mum but..... And she will just scream saying that u should respect ur youngers i was so angry i started crying every time shes the one whos heard i felt traped so i went to the terace and i was about to fall down but.. There was a feeling for i soudent do it so i dint and i dint talk to my sis for 3 months

“I turned 14 this month ”

Since: Jul 12

Yay meee

#3 Sep 16, 2012
we should respect our elders ok but our young sis r bros dont respect us and when we try to scholed them for them being wrong moms and dads r like they r young respect them wat a hell

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 16, 2012
When I was in 5th grade was when all the misery started. But 6th grade was my worsest. When I was in sixth grade, I had no friends and people picked on me for being mute, i wasnt a social person back then. And some girl who was somewhat one of my closest friends in 3rd grade started hating on me because of some b!tch who didnt like me because I wore the same color or clothes everyday, I like black, grey and white. Its a long miserable, depressing story :( i dont wanna tell the whole thing. But my high school life is the best :) and I sometimes went through suicidal attempts because I was tired of my family ignoring and rejecting me. But I realized suicide was the worst you can do to end your misery. I almost went to a rehab too :( my family knew nothing about me.

And also, those people who bullied me when I was in sixth grade because I didnt have any friends and because I was silent MUST feel really bad now, I now have a boyfriend, in a band, and have a lot of friends. I continued in succeed and survived suicide. Whatever, unlike those bitches, at least I am brave enough to be myself unlike them, who dont accept people for who they are.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Meaw xd wrote:
we should respect our elders ok but our young sis r bros dont respect us and when we try to scholed them for them being wrong moms and dads r like they r young respect them wat a hell
I hate it when parents tell me to respect my 24 year old brother evenn though he is the one who started it -.-

“I turned 14 this month ”

Since: Jul 12

Yay meee

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Ya i know it suck dosent it and at that time theres only 2 things in my mind wether i should kill them or myself

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2012
No, don't commit suicide or homicide.

If you kill them, it maakes it worst and you'll end up regreting it, which might get you suicidal.

If you kill yourself, you will not be missed. People will think you are an idiot because you killled yourself at such a young age and you are going to miss all the fun! So dont commit suicide. I once had a friend (I am in high school) who committed suicide and she wasn't well-missed. People made fun of her while she was gone because of what she did.

Instead of killing someone, just deal with your problems and try to get along with them if you can. Killing them or yourself makes it worst so don't do it.

Since: Jul 12

Greenwood, IN

#8 Sep 18, 2012
i don't hav a bad life ppl make fun of me n all n i hang out with one friend n scene everybody picks on me i tend not to tlk so i just speak to myself in my mind im stuck in my head n ill never get out

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Kaity the Ninja wrote:
i don't hav a bad life ppl make fun of me n all n i hang out with one friend n scene everybody picks on me i tend not to tlk so i just speak to myself in my mind im stuck in my head n ill never get out
Oh I am sorry.
I used to be bullied when I was in 6th grade because of my silence, but now I have changed a lot. I started talking more :) and Now that I am in High school, I have friends and a boyfriend. I am not afrilaid to be myself and people who pick on me will end up regreting it.

See? This proves YOU have bright futures ahead of you :) and people make fun of you because they are just jealous that you are not afraid to be youself unlike them, who try their best to be cool and think they are better than everyone and that the world revolves around them while it doesn't even.

Since: Jul 12

Greenwood, IN

#10 Sep 19, 2012
i rather be a silent kid then hav friends i only come on here to tlk when nobody mocks me out of no where or says ew its kaity or give me weird a$$ glares but i kinda like internet friends than real ones

“I turned 14 this month ”

Since: Jul 12

Yay meee

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Oh thats sad i would like to be ur friend i dont give a shit wat ppls talk about u.u sound like relly good person

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Kaity the Ninja wrote:
i rather be a silent kid then hav friends i only come on here to tlk when nobody mocks me out of no where or says ew its kaity or give me weird a$$ glares but i kinda like internet friends than real ones
I like real ones better. I have a lot of them lol. You will get used to having friends as you get older! So dont worry! Again you have bright futures ahead of you :)
Listen

United States

#13 Oct 28, 2012
TheMorticiansDaughter wrote:
No, don't commit suicide or homicide.
If you kill them, it maakes it worst and you'll end up regreting it, which might get you suicidal.
If you kill yourself, you will not be missed. People will think you are an idiot because you killled yourself at such a young age and you are going to miss all the fun! So dont commit suicide. I once had a friend (I am in high school) who committed suicide and she wasn't well-missed. People made fun of her while she was gone because of what she did.
Instead of killing someone, just deal with your problems and try to get along with them if you can. Killing them or yourself makes it worst so don't do it.
No! Suicide was not a public thing to talk about. It was a real personal thing to deal with- making it a big deal about How miserable your life is IS bullsh*t. I'm sure so many people have been going thru wrong things at times but what can lead you to Suicidal thoughts are what is Not surrounding you, BUT your inner emotions. It is caused by either, real dangerous things. IDK, maybe a gun threatening you 24/7 can lead you suicidal, maybe someone who is always hurting you nonstop can lead you sicidal. Bullying is not the way to go suicidal, there is always a solution.
There is always a CURE!
I think it's true, if you say being a killer and everything will make you happy DOES not.
And it doesn't work at all. The people around you wouldn't be happy either.
STOP making fun of people who just went thru suicide, you never know what their true thoughts were. Nobody is a mind reader. Stop making fun of this girl who did that, or this boy who just died because... Of..... Anything to do with himself.
I know what it is like to go thru loneliness, and a miserable time in school. But saying they are DUMB for k*lling themselves is so not the answer. This person is GONE!
Don't say that!! This person used to be here, anyway.
Don't say that this person will miss out on a lot of fun! BECAUSE maybe there was no fun at all for this person!
You can't say everyone has fun, ok. What world you wanna go in and judge? Just stop making people feel bad about themselves. It will not work, when you pick it up. Don't say bad things about them. It will not work if you know what I'm gonna say. F**k up and enjoy your own life. Because you don't see others going thru the same thing as you 24/7. They don't always come around you. So stop making fun!
Listen

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2012
Suicidal*!!!

And, all of these things about kids in school getting b*llied or death threats is the dumbest way to go kill yourself unless there was no way OUT! OK!
People need to know that it wasn't this person's fault, and the blame is not on anybody.
The blame is NOT gonna go on that person.
Stop saying, OH I'M NOT HAPPY!! I am gonna die!!!
Because it's not like that!
I know what it's like, to say I'm not happy but i don't go around complaining about that.
Sorry I am NOT a hypocrite it gets me unhappy if you go stupid about DEATH!
Do you even THINK about it? Like I DO!
You made people, DEAD people who took suicide sound weird! Because it's NOT true. Everything you went through!! Shouldn't lead you to death or to kill other people too because of your own stuff. Just stop behaving depressed. It is caused by depression---- not real things.
Seriously.
Listen

United States

#15 Oct 28, 2012
I say if you're depressed. Do SOMETHING!
But real things--- and I mean REAL THINGS!!!!! Leads you into a REAL suicidal life. I'm not depressing anyway. Just don't try and cause things for people, because you go thru it. Others go through different things kay, not the same.

“I turned 14 this month ”

Since: Jul 12

Yay meee

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Listen wrote:
I say if you're depressed. Do SOMETHING!
But real things--- and I mean REAL THINGS!!!!! Leads you into a REAL suicidal life. I'm not depressing anyway. Just don't try and cause things for people, because you go thru it. Others go through different things kay, not the same.
you should be a lawyer

“Lime and limpid green”

Since: Apr 12

A second scene

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Well i have wNted to die and considered ways to do it but i havent attempted, i just get depressive shit spells that make me cut myself/abuse myself but thats all ive done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat room need a bf(boyfriend)or gf(girlfriend)... (Oct '08) 23 hr Leomessi10119 1,070
I need to ask a girl out, but i'm too shy, what... (Dec '07) Wed perrin 593
OMG!! I know celebrities phone numbers. only si... (Jul '07) Aug 25 Anonymous 5,001
lesbian girls chat room only no boys allowed! u... (Sep '08) Aug 22 goodlookin 4,651
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) Aug 20 tanveerkhan 1,387
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) Aug 16 horny4u108 192
how to look hawt going into the new school year (Jul '07) Aug 12 SydIsCoolness125 147
More from around the web