Pokemon May and Hikari fans

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9341 Mar 28, 2009
Hey guys, im so so SO sorry that i havent been coming on topix but i literally have NO time!
maybe tonight i'll come on, and if not, DEFINITELY tomorrow! but for now... i have to go! so just wanted to check up and throw in a little post for the heck of it!=] talk to you all soon!
BFFL!

“Moe Moe Kyun”

Since: Mar 09

tyson:4l68-7228-4647

#9342 Mar 28, 2009
any one on

“Aww, Pearlshipping got owned?”

Since: Dec 08

Adelaide, Australia

#9343 Mar 29, 2009
pokemon fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down kster,its just a song about friendship nothing else.From whwen does it counts "high five" as something more than friendship???Exactly.
You really are being worried for no reason and you dont need to worry about Dawn ending up with Ash.
I mean take a look at real pokeshipping hints,they beat the whole theory about Ash and Dawn being together right from the start.
So far pearlshipping didnt provided single valid proof or hint.
Well I've calmed down now because I just saw, "High Touch." on YouTube and there are no hints at all about love there except for their Pokemon! The song basically proves that there just friends who stick together, that's it! I can't believe I was so worried over nothing! But thise doesn't mean that I'm not irritated by Pearlshippers! They just seem to get on my nerves these days! And of course Ash will end up with Misty and Dawn will end up with Kenny!

Adelaide, Australia

#9344 Mar 29, 2009
Larvitar wrote:
Ashxmisty and kster, guess what?? I'm going to start a new video of....RACISTTACOBELLSHIPPING!! ! ROFL! but not until after my AAML im doing. i think it's going to be really funny hahaha. should i tell you the song or do you want to be surprised? I CAN tell you that Dawn will have a special part in the beginning that i think you two will enjoy...(mwahaha!) Just a certain line that we've had her say in a couple of our skits...
So yeah, just wanted to tell you guys LOL.
BFFL =D
THAT'S GOING TO BE SO HACKIN AWESOME!!! Brock and Max in love...I can see it now! And guess what? I actually have a Racisttacobelleshipping picture! Well not realy but it has Brock and Max jumping up together! I'll put it as my background on YouTube if you want to see it! And I wonder what Dawn is going to say? I can only think of, "Like, I'm going to be the greatest co-ordinator ever!" (well that's pretty lame but it's all I can think of right now!)And we haven't written any skits latley have we? We need to get started NOW!!!

Adelaide, Australia

#9345 Mar 29, 2009
Larvitar wrote:
Okay everyone, Operation Save May and Hikari is commenced!(K&A&L: salute)
Let's see, we've gotta get a new topic going to talk about...
OOH! I KNOW! What's better to talk about than...AAML!!?~
Alright, how about this: What is your favorite AAML moment of all time? And you can give two or three, the more talking the better lol.
Mine would have to be in Pokemon 2000 when Ash is drowning and Melody tells Misty to play the flute so she can go save her but then Misty says no and gives her famous line, "Ash is never really alone,'cause he's got...me." TAKE THAT, PEARLSHIPPING! I think that is such a great moment, i mean, Tracey didnt go in, Melody didnt go in, MISTY did.!
The enitre movie is basically one giant pokeshipping hint! LOL. with Melody teasing Misty and her getting jealous, i totally wish they did make them a couple in that movie! Or maybe like, come close to kissing but then be interrupted or something? That would have been so great! Oh well, at least they thought about it... haha.
I also LOVE in the Heartbreak of Brock when Misty says "Me and you will be married someday too!" And Ash gives her that hilarious look! LOL. Yeah, yeah, it wasnt in the Japanese version but still!
And did you ever notice in Pokemon Heroes when Bianca/Latias kisses Ash, Misty's face is PRICELESS! ahahaha.
Alright guys, can't wait to hear yours!=] and if you support another ship... i guess you can give your favorite moment of that... maybe... possibly... were getting desperate for posts here! LOL.
=D BFFL!
TIME FOR MY FAVOURITE MOMENT!!!(gets out Pokeshipping notebook!) Most of them have been said already so I'm going to think of another one! One of my favourites has to be in the Masters Quest season when that girl Macy asks Ash out on a date and Misty isn't too happy about it! She basically pushes Macy out of the way and says that Ash is booked!! And after that, she turns around to see Ash but he's nearly out of sight! But my ulitimate fave moment is when Misty says, "Ash will neverreally be alone cause he's got...me." THE SWEETEST LINE EVER!!! I always go mushy at that since no other girl has said anything like that about Ash and you can tell that Misty would stand by Ash, no matter what.

“see ya”

Bridgwater, UK

#9346 Mar 29, 2009
hello?

“Its Pronunced ME...O...G...NAY”

Since: Mar 08

Orem Utah

#9347 Mar 29, 2009
and BAM Myojine is back in da house!

“Its Pronunced ME...O...G...NAY”

Since: Mar 08

Orem Utah

#9348 Mar 29, 2009
hioly crap kster registered finnaly omg congratz
pokemon fan

Croatia

#9349 Mar 30, 2009
AshxMistyforever wrote:
Pokemon fan, you always have a way of cheering me up! You're such an awesome friend!(Hugs Pokemon fan)LOL, that was random, but you are so awesome!
Aww thanks,i love you too(as friend of course)*hugs back*
Glad that i helped-

Anyway like i said there is no need to be concerned about this so called "hints" which pearlshippers like to point out,because so far not any single credible proof has been provided from their side which shows something more than friendship.
pokemon fan

Croatia

#9350 Mar 30, 2009
Larvitar wrote:
Hey guys, im so so SO sorry that i havent been coming on topix but i literally have NO time!
maybe tonight i'll come on, and if not, DEFINITELY tomorrow! but for now... i have to go! so just wanted to check up and throw in a little post for the heck of it!=] talk to you all soon!
BFFL!
Tell me about it,i barely have time to come here.However there is no need to apologize,you will come when you find time.

Its perfectly fine,when someone is busy with obligations and some other things.
pokemon fan

Croatia

#9351 Mar 30, 2009
kster wrote:
And of course Ash will end up with Misty and Dawn will end up with Kenny!
See,another proof pointing out how thee is no reason to worey.Think about it,if writers are planning to make "Ash and Dawn" a couple,than why they are even bothering with all this hints of romantic affection which is coming from Kennys side toward Dawn?

Pearlshipping is pretty much nothing but fan invention,with people liking to pair them as a couple,because they find it cute.
pokemon fan

Croatia

#9352 Mar 30, 2009
team uchia ex wrote:
hello?
Hey glad to see you here,well come in and join the party,lol.
pokemon fan

Croatia

#9353 Mar 30, 2009
Myojine wrote:
hioly crap kster registered finnaly omg congratz
Yeah i know,at first glance surprising isnt it?Lol,i still didnt register.

However thats not the only place where kster has account,the other two of which im aware of are fanfiction(there are some really good stories which she wrote,but they are about pokeshipping to prepare you),and youtube(her username there is kster95).

“Moe Moe Kyun”

tyson:4l68-7228-4647

#9354 Mar 30, 2009
this is kinda randome but if you want to watch anime on your computor you should try animecrazy.net

Since: May 08

Chicago, IL

#9355 Apr 1, 2009
I'm back! I've been really busy. I can't believe it's still snowing here, last week this huge dog started chasing me while I was walking to school, he ran into me and pushed me (head first) into a big pile of snow! I was all wet and cold and had to stay home for 3 days.

So anyways, I was hoping to be able to talk with everyone again, but it seems like this place just died ( well, kind of ). COME ON EVERYONE!

Oh and Topix looks so different since the last time I've loged in. At least I think so, gosh it's been some time!

AND LIKE ALWAYS - GO MISTY AND ASH! POKESHIPPING FOR EVER!!

Location hidden

#9356 Apr 1, 2009
Autbumn wrote:
I'm back! I've been really busy. I can't believe it's still snowing here, last week this huge dog started chasing me while I was walking to school, he ran into me and pushed me (head first) into a big pile of snow! I was all wet and cold and had to stay home for 3 days.
So anyways, I was hoping to be able to talk with everyone again, but it seems like this place just died ( well, kind of ). COME ON EVERYONE!
Oh and Topix looks so different since the last time I've loged in. At least I think so, gosh it's been some time!
AND LIKE ALWAYS - GO MISTY AND ASH! POKESHIPPING FOR EVER!!
A...autbumn??? AUTBUMN'S BACK!!!(runs up to her and hugs really really tight!!!!! XD) it's been so, so, SO long!!!!! Boy, you've missed alot! Let's see: May_luva upgrade left (sadly!!! we all miss him!),and me, Kster and Mayluva all joined fanfiction! my name on fanfic is Larvitarr, kster's is still kster and Mayluva's is Mayluva2911! and we all have a couple stories up and i really recommend reading theirs cause they are so good! kster has a bunch of great AAMLS up, and me and her are working on this story called "The Ultimate Pokefic!" and it's basically a longer version of all our skits! so if you start reading prepare to laugh out loud! XD. and we're putting in some of our old skits in between the chapters and we were hoping we could use some of yours! It's been so long since we made one with ya!!!!(i know, i seem really hyper LOL.)
Oh, and kster, ashxmisty and i also joined youtube!! and we all have videos up! But enough about us, how have you been?
How was the Wizard of Oz? Did you have the play ye? Im sure you'll do great in it!(Autbumn: sings "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on stage, K&A&L:(in audience) "YEAH! SING IT, BABY!" XD.)
It's still snowing where you live?? That's unbelievable! It's starting to get warmer over here and i cant wait for summer, it's my favorite time of year of course! and... a dog pushed you into the snow? im sorry, but LOL! Not about the getting sick part, of course =]
Anyways, yeah it has been kind of...dying over here in a way. Everybody's just really really busy too, I know i am! But hopefully we'll all manage to come once in a while and keep it alive until things get less crazy for all of us!
Well, I missed ya and it's great to talk to ya again! and of course, AAML FOR ALL ETERNITY UNTIL MAY CAN ADD 2+2 AND NOT COME UP WITH 5, DAWN SHAVES HER HEAD AND RUNS THROUGH THE STREETS ON A PEANUT BUTTER RAMPAGE, AND JIRACHI GOES TO REHAB TO FIX HIS DRUG PROBLEM!!!!

Location hidden

#9357 Apr 1, 2009
Sorry for not coming here as often, i've just been dying by homework!(Larvitar collapses under a shower of textbooks!) But starting this weekend i think everything will be a lot less busy!(hopefully!!!) i'll be here as much as i can, dont worry i AM alive! XD. We'll bring this place back to life soon enough!
BFFL FOREVER!

Chicago, IL

#9358 Apr 2, 2009
FGHKKK wrote:
any one on
Yup! Have we met? My name's Autbumn (of course, that's not my real name!). You like Ash and Misty too? YAY! POKESHIPPING FOREVER.

Chicago, IL

#9359 Apr 2, 2009
Larvitar wrote:
<quoted text>
A...autbumn??? AUTBUMN'S BACK!!!(runs up to her and hugs really really tight!!!!! XD) it's been so, so, SO long!!!!! Boy, you've missed alot! Let's see: May_luva upgrade left (sadly!!! we all miss him!),and me, Kster and Mayluva all joined fanfiction! my name on fanfic is Larvitarr, kster's is still kster and Mayluva's is Mayluva2911! and we all have a couple stories up and i really recommend reading theirs cause they are so good! kster has a bunch of great AAMLS up, and me and her are working on this story called "The Ultimate Pokefic!" and it's basically a longer version of all our skits! so if you start reading prepare to laugh out loud! XD. and we're putting in some of our old skits in between the chapters and we were hoping we could use some of yours! It's been so long since we made one with ya!!!!(i know, i seem really hyper LOL.)
Oh, and kster, ashxmisty and i also joined youtube!! and we all have videos up! But enough about us, how have you been?
How was the Wizard of Oz? Did you have the play ye? Im sure you'll do great in it!(Autbumn: sings "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on stage, K&A&L:(in audience) "YEAH! SING IT, BABY!" XD.)
It's still snowing where you live?? That's unbelievable! It's starting to get warmer over here and i cant wait for summer, it's my favorite time of year of course! and... a dog pushed you into the snow? im sorry, but LOL! Not about the getting sick part, of course =]
Anyways, yeah it has been kind of...dying over here in a way. Everybody's just really really busy too, I know i am! But hopefully we'll all manage to come once in a while and keep it alive until things get less crazy for all of us!
Well, I missed ya and it's great to talk to ya again! and of course, AAML FOR ALL ETERNITY UNTIL MAY CAN ADD 2+2 AND NOT COME UP WITH 5, DAWN SHAVES HER HEAD AND RUNS THROUGH THE STREETS ON A PEANUT BUTTER RAMPAGE, AND JIRACHI GOES TO REHAB TO FIX HIS DRUG PROBLEM!!!!
(HUGS BACK TIGHTLY!) WHAT?! Do you know why May_luva left? I'm going to miss him terribly!

Well on the first day of rehearsals, the girl who was Glinda triped over something and twisted her feet, and her extra had to fill her in, but a week later the extra fell and hurt herself, so her extra had to fill her in! The role of Glinda must be CURSED! But other then that - everything went just fine!(sings) "Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high.There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true!" (bows) thank you, thank you!

AAML FOREVER UNTIL MAY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER EYEBALLS AND HER BUTT AND DAWN RETURNS TO HER MOTHERSHIP IN MARS! And ... WHAT?! JIRACHI IS ON DRUGS?
kilik

Milwaukee, WI

#9360 Apr 2, 2009
i thought that no one will be here any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat room need a bf(boyfriend)or gf(girlfriend)... (Oct '08) Sun Natasha 1,617
i had sex with debby ryan (Mar '09) Jan 19 Ejlocing 120
OFFICIAL Nathan Kress Chat (Jul '11) Jan 19 roxy 403
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) Jan 13 dennis 251
OMG!! I know celebrities phone numbers. only si... (Jul '07) Jan 9 Joe seltzer 5,049
Martyr heart finding someone to heal the pain Jan 4 NyxLove143 2
Looking for you Jan 4 NyxLove143 2
More from around the web