First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Who else but me”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 28, 2012
so what everyone feelings for this evil hot girl?

“I turned 14 this month ”

Since: Jul 12

Yay meee

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Who is she

“Who else but me”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 28, 2012
its jade from victorious

“I turned 14 this month ”

Since: Jul 12

Yay meee

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Oh ok

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Is she suppose to be gothic on Victorious? Because she dresses like one lol.

Anyways,

Personally, I think Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies have better singing vocals than Victoria Justice. Suppose Victoria Justice is suppose to be good, right? I know a lot more artists who can do better than her. She isn't even as talented as people say she is. And also, Liz's acting on Victoriius is kind of disturbing.
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#6 Aug 28, 2012
chris777 wrote:
its jade from victorious
hey chris have you see the show merry christmas drake & josh they are both completely naked in the movie should drake & josh be completely naked in their shows or what do you think cause drake looks good being completely naked but josh yea sometimes please reply back on here

“Who else but me”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 28, 2012
TheMorticiansDaughter wrote:
Is she suppose to be gothic on Victorious? Because she dresses like one lol.
Anyways,
Personally, I think Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies have better singing vocals than Victoria Justice. Suppose Victoria Justice is suppose to be good, right? I know a lot more artists who can do better than her. She isn't even as talented as people say she is. And also, Liz's acting on Victoriius is kind of disturbing.
yes i agree with you on that they also look better.she's supposed one of those school haters.

“Who else but me”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 28, 2012
girls united states wrote:
<quoted text>hey chris have you see the show merry christmas drake & josh they are both completely naked in the movie should drake & josh be completely naked in their shows or what do you think cause drake looks good being completely naked but josh yea sometimes please reply back on here
no i havn't and i don't think i want to

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 28, 2012
chris777 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i agree with you on that they also look better.she's supposed one of those school haters.
Lol yeah. But I'm not a lesbian or a fan of both. XD I like the show though. But speaking of their talent, I know a lot more artists who can do better than that. Or maybe just not my cup of tea.

“I turned 14 this month ”

Since: Jul 12

Yay meee

#10 Aug 28, 2012
She is cute and i dont like victoria that much i mean like if she had to wear shorts she will wear too short and her voice sucks i rather wacth bigtime rush then victorius
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#11 Aug 28, 2012
chris777 wrote:
<quoted text>
no i havn't and i don't think i want to
good cause if you look this up to see it review it's does not have any cause they are lying on there that's allll I have to say bye

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Meaw xd wrote:
She is cute and i dont like victoria that much i mean like if she had to wear shorts she will wear too short and her voice sucks i rather wacth bigtime rush then victorius
Nickelodeon sucks now.
Big Time Rush = Okay.
Dan Schneider completely ruined Nickelodeon.

“Who else but me”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 28, 2012
ok well some people do that to many things.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 28, 2012
chris777 wrote:
so what everyone feelings for this evil hot girl?
By the way, don't you think Liz kind of looks like Brittany Curran? Because I think she does lol.

“Who else but me”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16 Aug 28, 2012
well they will get a new one.

“Who else but me”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 8, 2012
dont you think she looks like amy lee both amazing singers and very beautiful.

“Who else but me”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18 Oct 5, 2012
you wanna know what i love about her how she acts so mean and hars and wont tke anything and willing to give it all back. comeon lets hear it i want to know what you all think of her.
newbee

Spokane, WA

#19 Oct 5, 2012
hey chris how's it going...

“Who else but me”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Oct 5, 2012
good soo far glad i just got back from a prep cruise 5 days of hot rainy weather off the coast of cali sucks.
newbee

Spokane, WA

#21 Oct 5, 2012
sounds like fun.. i have never been on a cruise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) 8 hr Alexxxs2341 1,274
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) 9 hr Wetpussy221 169
boys & girl Chat Room 11-16 (Nov '09) Mon live_cassidytommy 93
Any hot girls wanna Skype nude tonight? ;) Mon Katherine 2
OMG!! I know celebrities phone numbers. only si... (Jul '07) Mon kanisha 4,985
hi May 3 winston5448 2
Skype with girls May 1 girls united states 29
More from around the web