Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I own the big bang theory season 4 on DVD and once I week I usually sit up alone watching a series of either the big bang theory or two and a half men. I find them alot better two watch while I'm drinking I'm usually up to around 5am on a Sunday night watching them cause they are my two favorite tv shows.any way my favorite beer to drink is smirnoff vOdka with guarana with each can containing 6.5% alcohol I've drink 20cans out of a 30 can carton so I have a130% alcohol in my body and it 3.21am I'm 3/4drunk anywY on subject I'm watching season 4. Of the big bang theory and noticed in ep 10 Bernadette says she get gets jewel every time she meets howards mother but in ep 23 where howards mother has a heart attack when he says his going. To merry bernadette it says it's the 1st tine howards mom has meet Bernadette do they thunk us fans are stupid. Anyway I can't wait for season 9of two and a half men and season 5 of the big bang theory to come out on DVD bur I have to wait till September for both DVDs . Australia is a bit behind America in showing tv series so I've imply seen 2 eps of two nag half men season 9 and none of big bang theory season 5

“I wanna root”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Bumpity bump

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat room for boys only! (Aug '07) 6 hr amy 878
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) 7 hr budracing 923
Boys `n Girls chatroom (ages 9-11) (Mar '09) 11 hr nana 458
tell ur first kiss stories here (Nov '06) 17 hr girls united ststes 937
Talk To Demi Lovato (Sep '07) 17 hr girls united ststes 9,487
lesbian girls chat room only no boys allowed! u... (Sep '08) 17 hr girls united ststes 4,477
OMG!! I know celebrities phone numbers. only si... (Jul '07) Thu poopypantsman 4,931

Search the Cole Sprouse Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••