Kirsten

Kenner, LA

#4859 Dec 24, 2008
I just wanted to say "Merry Christnas!"
rachel

Hudson, MA

#4860 Dec 24, 2008
Demi Lovato wrote:
<quoted text>Hi. How can I be a pozer? Umm, I'm not. MY fan "hottie" is someone I know, who lives in my town in wich I am right now, San Antonio. I remember her cause she gave me a bouquet =) so sweet, at the Kelly Clarkson concert where i was opening act!! I am doing fie- a bit bummed.
Demi L. Not a pozer!
um u POZER shouldent be taklin cause ur so not demi loavto at all she more cool tan how u r and the first comment u send on the top u said some wrong imformation okay soo u r a POZER
TO:POZER FROM:rachel
Zoey Cyrus

Dunbar, PA

#4861 Dec 24, 2008
is it demi lovato 122 the real

“THE OFFICIAL DEMI LOVATO ”

Since: Oct 08

dallas texas

#4862 Dec 25, 2008
Zoey Cyrus wrote:
is it demi lovato 122 the real
yes am real and its ok if you dont believe me am here for the fans to talk to then and for all the fans if you guys wanna call me here is my number to prove am the real demi .......nine seven two. four four nine .four nine one eight call it and leave a good messge or email me at [email protected]
Katen

Auckland, New Zealand

#4863 Dec 25, 2008
demi lovato122 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes am real and its ok if you dont believe me am here for the fans to talk to then and for all the fans if you guys wanna call me here is my number to prove am the real demi .......nine seven two. four four nine .four nine one eight call it and leave a good messge or email me at [email protected]
Hey Demi I just got a story to say...well you know I have been writing to this poser the whole time and that would be the fake Miley Cyrus see then she gave out her Email for everybody on this other Topix so I did the same thing and that for like 5 weeks she never answer back then later on it bloody said I'M FAKE! I just feel like breaking my whole computer....just kidding but I will do it in a half an hour.......I am joking again..... You suck...OH JUST JOKING!....Please Demi all these information you write could be from another site maybe from her biograghy...anyway if you if you if you ARE REALLLY ARE MILLION...YOU... HONESTLY FOR REAL...i believe you...Your a poser....JUST JOKING...JUST JOKING! I WAS ACTING SILLY......
Sarina

Peoria, AZ

#4864 Dec 25, 2008
Hi pepes marry christmas
Zoey Cyrus

Dunbar, PA

#4865 Dec 25, 2008
demi lovato122 wrote:
<quoted text>
isnt it necessay demi to put ur phone# on the internet and i do believe u its just i would never put my email up cuz i promise to my cuz and family and my mom lizzy to not put personal stuff but i can put my email o and hope u had a good MERY CHISTMAS and how was the parade in disney cal.when i was there nickalese was cool and joesoph jonas and kevin did u like nickaleses performance:)
jasmine

Winter Park, FL

#4866 Dec 26, 2008
that is the real dmei cause i called her and emailed her and she replyed me

“THE OFFICIAL DEMI LOVATO ”

Since: Oct 08

dallas texas

#4867 Dec 26, 2008
hey guys i hope every one had a good christmas and i hope you guys got lots of gifts

love demi lovato
dogluver

Waldron, AR

#4868 Dec 26, 2008
hey demi want 2 b friends?
Julie

Harrisburg, PA

#4869 Dec 26, 2008
Hi Demi!! You rock I love you!
Zoey Cyrus

Dunbar, PA

#4870 Dec 26, 2008
where did everybody go for christmas i went to my cousins,my house haha,my uncles,3 of my famous friends and i went to my grandparents there so nice atually my whole family is nice haha so i hope all of u had a great christmas with yur relatives Bi if u want to reply to me email me at [email protected] ill swear ill try to reply cuz im goin to california LA for a while see u xoxo-Zoey C.
amber

Walterboro, SC

#4871 Dec 26, 2008
i hate posers i know your not a poser but i still need proof
Zoey Hayden Cyrus

Dunbar, PA

#4872 Dec 27, 2008
amber wrote:
i hate posers i know your not a poser but i still need proof
me or demi
Punk Girrl

UAE

#4873 Dec 27, 2008
demi lovato122 wrote:
hey guys i hope every one had a good christmas and i hope you guys got lots of gifts
love demi lovato
ur not Demi!
Punk Girrl

UAE

#4874 Dec 27, 2008
demi wrote:
hi every one i have been a fan ov demi lavartos since 4 ever. i am her fan nd i am also called demi well not after demi lavato after demi more but i dont like her i know everything about demi lavato her middle name, when she was bornany thing just ask and i will answer with in a click lol. bye for now demi fanms cya soon bye love demi.
y do u all have to be a poser? thats SO Anoying!!
Taylor

Denver, CO

#4875 Dec 27, 2008
Whats up?
Taylor

Denver, CO

#4876 Dec 27, 2008
Punk Girrl wrote:
<quoted text> ur not Demi!
She might be,
So dont be so mean,dude
Taylor

Denver, CO

#4877 Dec 27, 2008
If they are posers,thats their problem
Taylor

Denver, CO

#4878 Dec 27, 2008
I got the new Demi Lavato CD for christmas and I love it I like La La Land

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First time to make out stories (Aug '07) 7 hr sophie 892
OMG!! I know celebrities phone numbers. only si... (Jul '07) Jul 8 Jada 5,069
cole sprouse is the hottest man alive!!!!!!!!!!... (Mar '07) Jun '17 Fjidkais 4
Cole im Nicole May '17 Nemoure 1
Sex with my sister (Oct '10) Apr '17 anonymous 33
*Only the real dylan sprouse and cole sprouse c... (Aug '07) Apr '17 Dylan Sprouse 336
Who are some ticklish teen stars? (Mar '12) Mar '17 Jemma holly field... 21
More from around the web